My 01 GTP

DCVING

Well its finally coming along. After all the **** I went through I now have some time to play with it. What do you think of its looks? I wasnt sure id like the Dark Bronzemist but it has grown on me since I got the car in January.

058-1.jpg

425.jpg

085.jpg

021-1.jpg

car looks great !

one fyi , it looks like you have msd coils , they are weaker and more prone to failure than stock L67/L32 coils , their voltage is identical to L36/L26 normally aspirated coils

stock coils are excellent

car looks great !

one fyi , it looks like you have msd coils , they are weaker and more prone to failure than stock L67/L32 coils , their voltage is identical to L36/L26 normally aspirated coils

stock coils are excellent

Looks can be DCVING, there just stock OE, painted to look like big$$ msd .. Thanks for the compliment and I got your e-mail too. Thanks again.

Very nice looking bronzemist. Everything you have done looks great. Nice and simple. What wheels are those?

We have a few gp's at the house. My "toy" (1999 Silvermist GT) I have had for seven years and have had all sorts of blower setups. Most recently cammd, intercooled, ported everything on a stock GT bottom end. Trapped about 108. Just finished the turbo build with a Stg 2 Stattama Turbo cam, huge FMIC and a Garret turbo, got it from a local guy with a GN who stepped up to a bigger turbo. (Which is why I'm on here)

Anyways, sorry for the thread hijack, very nice looking car. :cool:

Very nice looking bronzemist. Everything you have done looks great. Nice and simple. What wheels are those?

The rims are Moda MD5 19x8.5 5x114.3 fitment for acura. I was worried about the BS and it turned out perfect, no rubbing, rolling nothing at all on 245/40/19 RSA's

Thanks for the compliments.