MUST HAVE NOW.....Awesome inside.....

Bruce has been hit or miss lately because he's taking care of his mom these days. Now get over to T6P and read up on Mikes adventures. His aim isn't getting any better.;)

Bruce was on the board today just before 2 PM so it looks like he may have missed this thread Dan.;)

In this case I think a bottle of whiskey would be a better idea, but drink it before you eat that delicacy.:D

This free range delicacy may have gotten quite pickled in my single malt scotch every time I turn my back. This peaty flavored fine meat may require a bottle of your finest 2012 Dexron 2 ATF special reserve red.

This free range delicacy may have gotten quite pickled in my single malt scotch every time I turn my back. This peaty flavored fine meat may require a bottle of your finest 2012 Dexron 2 ATF special reserve red.

Just for that I'm going to add some lighter fluid to yours to help the flavor.:p

i wouldnt mind getting hammered on some "bath tub de 98" and having a bon fire in spools yard...

why ya'll gota live so freaking far?

i wouldnt mind getting hammered on some "bath tub de 98" and having a bon fire in spools yard...

why ya'll gota live so freaking far?

I'm trying to get as for as I can from Kansas and Texas without leaving the US. I'd move to Hawaii but I'm scared to fly.:eek:

Yea, but they've got those really big white rats they call polar bears. Knowing my luck I'd try to take out one of em with my BB gun and get in all sorts of trouble. I wonder how many times I'd have to pump my Crossman Powermaster 760 to knock one down?

Probably just once, if I hit him in the nuts.;)

I don't know about that. That rat that pissed on me from up in my tree must have had some huevos grandes to even try it.
In Texas, don't they still have that old "He needed shootin law" from the 1800s?

I knew if I posted up a thread about a "laser" somehow ...Nancy Pelosi would show up.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app