MUST HAVE NOW.....Awesome inside.....

What's the range on that thing? I've got a little project in my back yard that it might come in handy for.;) Does it come with a night vision scope?

Mike B.

What's the range on that thing? I've got a little project in my back yard that it might come in handy for.;) Does it come with a night vision scope?

Mike B.

And in other news rodents in California are starting to suffer from spontaneous combustion...
The first such phenomenon is believed to have started in an orange tree. Which begin a raging fire and destroyed a entire neighborhood. Film at 11:00.

And in other news rodents in California are starting to suffer from spontaneous combustion...
The first such phenomenon is believed to have started in an orange tree. Which begin a raging fire and destroyed a entire neighborhood. Film at 11:00.

Mike just wants to try fried rat in orange sauce since he's learning how to cook Chinese food.:D

If he would put a big enough bounty on them id swing by and end his misery.

Mike just wants to try fried rat in orange sauce since he's learning how to cook Chinese food.:D

Since your the bathtub wine expert. Would you recommend a red or white wine with that dish?

Wow....a whole thread without the mention of sheep.

Aw crap.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Waitin' for Bruce to pop in and tell us how funny we are..... In ALL CAPS.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app