Museum quality 87 GN, 1,400 orig miles.

Sounds about the same as here. So Not only did the sales tax not get paid, the property tax for however long and the Title fees have not been paid. They frown on that highly here. Here they will make you title in your name first , pay the taxes, fees and fines, wait for the new title before you are legally able to sell a vehicle that has not been put into your name because to them, you do not own it. They do not care if the car ever gets plates but the car must be titled in the new owners name.

Sorry for the hijack

The car is one that I would love to own....

Bryan
You wouldn't even need a title for an 87 car here. Even if the car was 1 year old you still aren't required to title it. The title gets signed by the new owner and another form is require then you can sell it. Sales tax would be about nothing on an 87 car. DMV has nothing to do with property tax. It's all done by the town or city.

BPE2013@hotmail.com

You wouldn't even need a title for an 87 car here. Even if the car was 1 year old you still aren't required to title it. The title gets signed by the new owner and another form is require then you can sell it. Sales tax would be about nothing on an 87 car. DMV has nothing to do with property tax. It's all done by the town or city.

BPE2013@hotmail.com
Much different here and probably many other states...
DMV/ Department of Revenue has everything to do with property taxes here. As soon as it is titled the paperwork puts the taxes in your name. If it's not titled the original seller is still responsible for taxes. Titles are required here but registration is not

From some of the numbers I have seen flying around recently on super low mile GN's, you may want to start a little higher. These things are definitely on the rise.

It is amazing and u can tell with the ultra low mile cars just by opening and feeling the door and sitting and smelling in the car
I just bought one and was amazed when it arrived
Like a time capsule

It is amazing and u can tell with the ultra low mile cars just by opening and feeling the door and sitting and smelling in the car
I just bought one and was amazed when it arrived
Like a time capsule
You are 100% correct , my other GN has 83k miles , and which I think is in very good shape for its miles , but when I got the low mile car , absolutely everything feels/looks different . Even sitting on the seat , you are physically higher as the seat foam is not "crushed" down any . I would never have believed it until I got his one that a car this old can still have very strong new car smell . The interior takes the cake as to how vivid and new it is .
You can buy a GN that needs work/paint/interior/etc and do those things to make it a nice ride , but you can never duplicate the low miles / orig paint / interior . The new seat covers they make/sell may be nice and the only alternative you have if you need seat covers , but crisp orig seats won't be duplicated .
Selling this car will be bittersweet , I know what I'm choosing to give up , know I most likely will never have another , but it is for a good cause. That is why it is not a fire sale , will flex alittle ,but not going to give it away .It has come close 2 times now , and a bunch of the low ballers , 3 dealers.

Wow. What an amazing car. I just want to say thank you for sharing those pics!
Anyone asking for info for their "friend who's interested", others wondering about titles and taxes, and worrying about frame braces from a monte carlo...F41 option btw, looking to nit pick and so forth, really look foolish and are probably jealous they do not have this car, nor the means of purchasing it. I hope you get more than what you are asking, because this car is amazing.

Good Luck With the sale of this beautiful ride.

Jeremy.

Thanks TURBOELKY , didn't post it yet , but will now .Car is sale pending , on deposit , was going this week but because of weather , next week to leave .Once gone , will then post as sold .Thanks for the good words , it was/is an amazing car .