Museum quality 87 GN, 1,400 orig miles.

^ yep agreed. If you have a low mileage original TR, than you can appreciate a car like this.

Yup , and as said , I had to start somewhere with the price.Those who are/would be serious buyers , come and inspect , the car will speak for itself.Make an offer , I can only say no if its not good enough.

Venus , no I am not.Beleive I am the forth (but I did not reg it )so whoever buys and registers it would be next owner.

Gotcha. Maybe Dennis kirban, Pete Hoffman or Richard Clark would be interested in this.

Thanks Venus . Here is another way to look at any of these ultra low mile Turbo Regals.They are basically 27 years old , so go from a 1969 , or 1970 anything musclecar out 27 years to 1997.How many 1,400 orig mile/paint/etc examples of any of Detroits muscle were kicking around like that , and where would you have expected prices to be on those ?
We all at one time or another can look back and wish we could rewind time and buy a specific car we had passed on.For those that think my price is out of line , that's fine ,I had to start somewhere.The ad does say negotiable , but there will be a cutoff point for me.
While it appears the GNX market is softer than years past ,it does seem GN's have come up.Maybe my 1,400 mile GN someone 5 years from now , or even 2,or 3 will look back and say they should have bought it ?

Very well said. If I had this car not sure I would let it go. You may look back one day and wish you hadn't.

Love seeing a low mileage GN priced like this!

I bought Dennis Kirban's low mileage "barn find" GN. These cars are gettingooo hard to find in this condition! Good luck with the sale! Beautiful car...

Lowest mile GN ive ever seen in this day and age..Glws

Ttt... Have struck some good interest from Hemmings and Carsonline , a few offers , one is very close to my accepting.

Venus , no I am not.Beleive I am the forth (but I did not reg it )so whoever buys and registers it would be next owner.
Beautiful car !!!!!!!!

Question,

By you not registering in your name, is that not title jumping in CT ?? Here we have to pay property taxes on vehicles, so the car not being registered for lets say 5 years would come back on the person that registers the car, causing them to owe not only the back taxes but the penalties as well.

Good luck with the sale.

As far as I know ,you/we here only pay taxes on it when/if it is registered.When the last person that owned it turns in his plate from it,he also gets a receipt from DMV that he turns in to his town for proof that it has been sold ,therefore he does not get taxed on it the following year.
I have never encountered that here in Ct ,but if so , the taxes on my other GN are $39 a year.
I did not register it as I knew I'd never be driving it ,nor did I want to "open up" a new plate and registration as I already had 9 cars reg'd here in Ct.

Beautiful car !!!!!!!!

Question,

By you not registering in your name, is that not title jumping in CT ?? Here we have to pay property taxes on vehicles, so the car not being registered for lets say 5 years would come back on the person that registers the car, causing them to owe not only the back taxes but the penalties as well.

Good luck with the sale.
In CT sales tax is charged based on book value for private sales. Used to be NADA. Not sure what they use anymore. I doubt they'd look beyond the bill of sale for a 1987 car. Property tax is determined by town and city and is relative to the mill rate for that town or city. The assessments are adjusted annually. I've never seen one over 3000 for a turbo regal beyond 2000 tax year. For high value assessments the town you live in matters a lot. 10 mills in Greenwich CT. 75 mills in Hartford! 100,000 assessed car in greenwich is $1000 property tax for that year. In Hartford the same assessed value would be $7500 in property tax for that year! Holy shit bat man. You should see what that does to the property values in the cities with high mill rates. Drops them into the toilet and turns all the rental properties into shit holes run by slum lords. All the cities that have outrageous mill rates typically are paying huge pensions to special services and have leftie mayors that want to spend every cent they can get their hands on and then some. The mill rates just creep up year after year.

BPE2013@hotmail.com

In CT sales tax is charged based on book value for private sales. Used to be NADA. Not sure what they use anymore. I doubt they'd look beyond the bill of sale for a 1987 car. Property tax is determined by town and city and is relative to the mill rate for that town or city. The assessments are adjusted annually. I've never seen one over 3000 for a turbo regal beyond 2000 tax year. For high value assessments the town you live in matters a lot. 10 mills in Greenwich CT. 75 mills in Hartford! 100,000 assessed car in greenwich is $1000 property tax for that year. In Hartford the same assessed value would be $7500 in property tax for that year! Holy shit bat man. You should see what that does to the property values in the cities with high mill rates. Drops them into the toilet and turns all the rental properties into shit holes run by slum lords. All the cities that have outrageous mill rates typically are paying huge pensions to special services and have leftie mayors that want to spend every cent they can get their hands on and then some. The mill rates just creep up year after year.

BPE2013@hotmail.com
Sounds about the same as here. So Not only did the sales tax not get paid, the property tax for however long and the Title fees have not been paid. They frown on that highly here. Here they will make you title in your name first , pay the taxes, fees and fines, wait for the new title before you are legally able to sell a vehicle that has not been put into your name because to them, you do not own it. They do not care if the car ever gets plates but the car must be titled in the new owners name.

Sorry for the hijack

The car is one that I would love to own....

Bryan

I still don't really get what you are , I guess concerned about , it's no different if you were the one that came here to Ct 2 years ago ,bought it ,and just didn't register it yet where you live? The title is open , I never even signed it ,your name will be going on bill of sale(s) ,so when I sell it ,it is like you bought it from that owner ,I never existed , nor was there a legal owner in between.

no doubt about the authenticity of the T top GN, nationwide exposure will sell this GN for maybe more it's a matter of the right time and place, glws sir