Murdered a SRT 8 392 Challenger

I don't know why people get so upset about others posting kills!! We are sharing our experiences with other Buick guys on a Buick forum....The dude is just excited to share his experience and it comes down to comments about coulda woulda shoulda etc.....It's a street race!! You run what you brung and it's for fun :D.....

No one is upset about posting a kill.

Racing a bike, 11s car, 10s car, or anything FAST, be it street or strip....now that's a KILL, and deserves respect either way; winning by a fender or losing by a mile.

MeanChicken, SpoolFool, or Raven's stories come to mind as perfect examples.

A 10s/11s Turbo Buick picking on a 13s-15s car/import/dealer special is a puppy kick.

I don't know why people get so upset about others posting kills!! We are sharing our experiences with other Buick guys on a Buick forum....The dude is just excited to share his experience and it comes down to comments about coulda woulda shoulda etc.....It's a street race!! You run what you brung and it's for fun :D.....

Yeah people are people man, I never will understand why they say some of the things they say maybe jealousy who knows

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

No one is upset about posting a kill.

Racing a bike, 11s car, 10s car, or anything FAST, be it street or strip....now that's a KILL, and deserves respect either way; winning by a fender or losing by a mile.

MeanChicken, SpoolFool, or Raven's stories come to mind as perfect examples.

A 10s/11s Turbo Buick picking on a 13s-15s car/import/dealer special is a puppy kick.

Whatever dude.

Sure, it's tough to beat a good MC story but there's no reason to come into this guys thread with your "puppy kick" bullshit.

The guy had some fun and shared it with all of us. There's abosultely no reason for you to come into his thread and crap all over it.

Don't like it? If it isn't a good enough kill for you then post up a kill of your own.

Last edited:
Since when is a mid 12 sec car a puppy kick? Everyone has an opinion but don't take a dump on he's thread...just like the dude earlier calling Mopar/SRT's junk. u don't have to insult ppl...

Mopar's are junk but it's still fun to beat up on them. I can't stand the newer Chargers along with the people who drive them. They think they have a bad ride. There's a black one running around here with a blue stripe. Some special addition junk I guess.

JUNK! :D

M O P A R
Many Odd Parts Assembled Ridiculously
Many Odd Parts Assembled Randomly
Many Other Parts Are Required
Massive Over Powered And Respected
Massively Over Powered And Respected
Massively Over Powered Asphalt Remover
Massively Over Powered And Rare
Massivly Over Powered And Reliable
Mighty Over Powering Always Reliable
Mitsubishi's Over Priced American Replicars
Monsterous Over Powered Approaching Road Runner
More Old Parts and Rust
More On Performance and Reliability
Most Organized People Around Racing
Most Over Priced Auto Restoration
Most Often Passed At Races
Mostly Old Paint And Rust
Mostly Old Parts And Rust
Mostly Over Powered And Respected
Motor On Pavement After Race
Move Over Plymouths Are Racing
Move Over People Are Racing
Move Over Power Approaching Rapidly
Move Over Pickup Approaching Rapidly
Move Over Plymouth Approaching Rapidly
Must Own Pickup And Rope
Mutilates Other Products At Races
My Old Plymouth Axes Rats
My Old Pig Ain't Running
My Old Plymouth Always Runs
My Own Personal Adrenaline Rush

LOL

Please hurry and I wish you the best on your new business endeavor.

Too many PUPPY KICKS, not enough KILLS in this section.

I'll give you a hint here cowboy, you should just be quiet until you can post up ANY kind of a kill, street or strip, with your big bad Stage 2 car, be it a win, a loss or a draw.

Cm'on big guy, post it up. Be sure to include video..... then all of us will be sure to bow down to your badness.......

Well? We're waiting..........

th

Last edited:
I'll give you a hint here cowboy, you should just be quiet until you can post up ANY kind of a kill, street or strip, with your big bad Stage 2 car, be it a win, a loss or a draw.

Cm'on big guy, post it up. Be sure to include video..... then all of us will be sure to bow down to your badness.......

th
Lol he probly doesn't even own a Buick

th

Let me find a Prius to pick on so I fit in.

Wish me luck.....

Lol he probly doesn't even own a Buick

You are right, when Cal was out in Cali in May '13, he tuned my Yugo on the dyno.

Pure comedy.

Wish me luck.....

You are right, when Cal was out in Cali in May '13, he tuned my Yugo on the dyno.

Pure comedy.

I didn't ask about your life story bro lmao

You forgot one Mostly Old People Are Racing.......Lol

Wish me luck.....

Pure comedy.

First, this is the kill section and without a kill posted up, you have yet to "fit in".

It's cool you were able to get your car tuned by Cal Hartline. It's also pretty funny that you are ever the wise ass but you still can't manage to post up a kill of your own, even with the tune in it and a challenge to post one up.

THAT is pure comedy.

Wait, it's NOT really comedy, It's just pathetic. A "puppy kick" of sorts, don't you think?

Why is it you feel the need to keep crapping on this guys' thread?

Last edited:
First, this is the kill section and without a kill posted up, you have yet to "fit in".

It's cool you were able to get your car tuned by Cal Hartline. It's also pretty funny that you are ever the wise ass but you still can't manage to post up a kill of your own, even with the tune in it and a challenge to post one up.

THAT is pure comedy.

Wait, it's NOT really comedy, It's just pathetic. A "puppy kick" of sorts, don't you think?

Why is it you feel the need to keep crapping on this guys' thread?

He's all talk and no performing, one of them chihuahuas all bark and no bite hah