MSD PN 2351 FUELPUMP BOOSTER? any one use it.?

I believe it has a built in map sensor and ramps voltage up with the boost, you set it up with a laptop.

ran the positive and negative straight from the battery' along the passenger side rail used zip ties drilled a hole big enough so I can run the positive and negative and trigger wires through it i think it was 12 gauge wires that I used.i spliced the trigger at the positive grey after the plug going to the sender.the box is in the trunk so hook up those 4 wires to it and as far as the vacuum I use the hard plastic vacuum hose the usually comes with the vacuum gauges you can just buy the hose separate. so ran that along the driver side inside nder the carpet and up into the hole next to the booster and used a tee to tap into one of those hard vacuum lines. check it with volt meter volts do go up as vacuum does.so seems to be working .and it primes as it should. will post pics soonm

ran the positive and negative straight from the battery' along the passenger side rail used zip ties drilled a hole big enough so I can run the positive and negative and trigger wires through it i think it was 12 gauge wires that I used.i spliced the trigger at the positive grey after the plug going to the sender.the box is in the trunk so hook up those 4 wires to it and as far as the vacuum I use the hard plastic vacuum hose the usually comes with the vacuum gauges you can just buy the hose separate. so ran that along the driver side inside nder the carpet and up into the hole next to the booster and used a tee to tap into one of those hard vacuum lines. check it with volt meter volts do go up as vacuum does.so seems to be working .and it primes as it should. will post pics soonm

So a Hotwire is no longer needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk