MSD DIS-4 with Coil Interface, GNX Style Dash, and Guages

SirVeyor

MSD DIS-4 wtih coil interface...was on the car when I got it and I removed it. I do not know if it is working correctly.............SOLD
GNX Style instrument cluster....was on car when I got it and I am going back to a stock style cluster. All guages are VDO and appear to be in very good condition. The person that installed this did cut up my dash wiring and did not finish the job, all guages worked as they should, but the speedometer showed 5-10 mph slow. It just needs adjusted to show the correct speed. Unfortunately, this is not plug 'n play. I will include the cluster bezel that was cut to fit........................SOLD
Autometer 2 1/8 inch boost and vacuum guage..............Asking $35 o.b.o plus shipping
Autometer 2 5/8 inch liquid filled boost guage.................Asking $25 o.b.o. plus shipping
VDO 2 1/8 inch rpm...........SOLD
VDO 2 1/8 inch boost guage...................Asking $20 o.b.o. plus shipping
3 1/2 inch Sunpro tach....................Asking $25 o.b.o. plus shipping
Protach 6086 tach...........................Asking $25 o.b.o. plus shipping
Single guage and dual guage A-Pillar mounts........................SOLD
ALL GUAGES ARE SOLD AS IS. THESE CAME WITH THE CAR AND I CANNOT GUARANTEE HOW THEY WORK. ALL GUAGES SHOULD BE CONSIDERED DRIVER QUALITY AS THEY DO HAVE A FEW SCRATCHES.

Add 3% for paypal or send as gift.

DIS-4.jpg coil interface.jpg gnx style cluster.jpg gnx style cluster back.jpg autometerboostvac.jpg lfautometerboost.jpg vdo rpm.jpg vdoboost.jpg 3.5Sunprotach.jpg protach 6086.jpg

Last edited:
What size hole is in the single gauge pod? If its for a 2 1/16 gauge I will take it. How much to 14092

Last edited:
87 GN WE2 it is for a 2 1/16 guage. It should ship in the $5.95 box at the USPS. Let me know.

Thanks

Okay I will take the single hole pillar mount. Send me your paypal info so I can send you the funds.