MS3 ULTIMATE Plug and Play Harness by RPS just announced..

systems are $1499 if you want one I can drop ship it to you but will not be available for anything after that.

Thanks for the response.
Thought I read the initial design required a jumper? Is Tyler the one to answer tuning questions?

He had a thread before saying that Cal Hartline was supposed to do the tech support.
Not sure about that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Tyler knows about tuning as much as a 2 year old. I would not rely on him for anything. If you want tuning help contact someone familiar with tuning a buick and then lean it out a bit more. seems most tuners are very conservative. I would suggest calling Ben at Diy auto tune for help if you need it.

. . . For the 1% out there that understands how to open a laptop and adjust a ve table or click a auto tune button its the best fucking thing ever. a ton of folks said it wont work and thats all bullshit. so now they have the TT plug and plau unit out which is the EXACT same thing but comes with a few more out/inputs and a built in wideband from what i have read, The issue with the ms3 is there are to many people that will not support it but would rather support the TT guys. so you ask my opinion I think the ms3 is the best hands down if you want to learn.
Alright, thanks.
So just I don't misinterpret anything:

Can you confirm my understanding that this unit doesn't have a built in WB and has less inputs, and is better than TT unit?

I believe it to be the best unit for our cars but that is my opinion and they are like assholes. you can get a 14point7 wideband and still be out several hundred less than the TT unit. You can buy one as I have to play with the features and see for yourself. PP me 1499 I will get it coming. LOL

What are there, about 6 or so legit Buick TR tuners in the US?

Well we will sort mine out in NW Florida with the help of Innovative Street Technologies in Niceville

What are there, about 6 or so legit Buick TR tuners in the US?

Not trying to be funny but the term "tuner" needs to be defined. I have heard of too many calling themselves "tuner", but didn't know shit.

Spoke to my buddy and he is very concerned about the lack of support, for someone who is new to the system.

He asked if I was aware of anyone running the system, and if associated results were known. I haven't seen any postings so couldn't answer that. Regardless of opinion on technical superiority, he isn't willing to spend the $1500 + ~$400 (?) support/tuning fees, to roll the dice on opinions. Said he would rather stay with the chip on his car, than diving into an unconfirmed/unsupported system.

Big mistake..Eric @ TT and Bob Bailey both support the ECUGN fully...I have mine and it was hooked up in less than 1 hr and with Eric's E85 120lb injector tune started on first try.. This is the system to get..Period!

Big mistake..Eric @ TT and Bob Bailey both support the ECUGN fully...I have mine and it was hooked up in less than 1 hr and with Eric's E85 120lb injector tune started on first try.. This is the system to get..Period!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
@dank GN I think you are a business partner in this deal? Are you running this now and can you post some results of this system?

I am not a business partner do a search on the board and you'll find plenty of information about this system and how it can benefit you.. most people are using Eric's chips so that should tell you something and Bob Bailey developed the scanmaster and any other products we all use.

It seems in the past 10 or 20 years we have no hot rodders left, just checkbook owners, if you want to play you had better get your hands dirty and learn, plug and play is an awesome start, the rest is up to us, Eric and Bob make great stuff and nothing wrong with the MS3 less the extra features either.

Agree 1000 % But for an extra $400 for the ECUGN over the MS3PRO PNP-- the tech support 24/7 you get from both Eric/Bob alone its well worth it. IMO

I had zero experience with Mega-squirt and moved from SD2-- this system is in another leauge!

I have learned a ton from both Eric/Bob and how to optimize my tune thru this system. Also Youtube has many, many videos on how to run Tuner studio/Megalog Viewer, and MS3PRO and its featiures

It's good we have choices...ECUGN, MS3Pro/Big Stuff, FAST.....

This is a MS3 thread, how did it turn into a ECU Gn thread. Let's keeps this about the ms3

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This is a MS3 thread, how did it turn into a ECU Gn thread. Let's keeps this about the ms3

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You know what man, you’re right! Mods can delete anything I’ve said with regards to any other units! (Unfortunately we can’t edit / delete on our own anymore)! Just don’t mean to pollute anyone’s thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk