moving to the south ................

INTHEEIGHTS

My Dads Faster Than Yours
Im relocating to the south georgia richmond hills area.how many buick guys are there down in georgia. how many race tracks.next friday i leave out ........:) :)

Im relocating to the south georgia richmond hills area.how many buick guys are there down in georgia. how many race tracks.next friday i leave out ........:) :)
There is none Ken, all the race tracks are in TN... :biggrin:

great just what we need, more damn yankees.:rolleyes: LOL
theres nothing better looking than the south end of a north bound yankee. just picking. now you have a reason to go to the Reynolds event.

wheres the reynolds event held..............
great just what we need, more damn yankees.:rolleyes: LOL
theres nothing better looking than the south end of a north bound yankee. just picking. now you have a reason to go to the Reynolds event.

GA native all my life but never heard of that city? I googled it but nothing came up? :confused: Can you provide some more info? Wonder if it's above or below the gnat line?

Silver Dollar Raceway

Reynolds GeorgiaI dont believe your all that far from there.It should be due east of Macon

Very familiar with Reynolds and SDR. I'm 30 miles from there and always make the annual meet as well as the local program an additional few times per year. Was making reference to Richmond Hills area. :confused:

Ya, i was just there about 2 weeks ago. i was passing through to go to a orsca race in phoenix city in alabama and also stop by alittle track called twigg just east of silver dollar raceway park.i cant wait to get down there . im going to race my first orsca race sept 21 22 23 in huntsville al hope all goes well .......
silver dollar raceway

Richmond hills

Its Just South and west of Savannah Ga!! Its not far off I-95. Traffic has exploded past the road system on that side. There is an 1/8 mile track 15-20 minutes from there on 82 or 84 south towards jesup ga. Not sure if its still in business. I think there were noise complaints that shut down the track on the North side of Savannah off hwy 80. Any savannians wanna chime in! It has been several years since I ran in that area. There are turbo buicks in that area. Learn the area before you park yours just anywhere. I am probably an 1 45 mins from Richmond hills and the Statesboro meet would be about an hrs drive for you. Welcome to Ga. SDR is about a 2 1/2 to 3 hr run from Richmond Hills.

Its Just South and west of Savannah Ga!! Its not far off I-95. Traffic has exploded past the road system on that side. There is an 1/8 mile track 15-20 minutes from there on 82 or 84 south towards jesup ga. Not sure if its still in business. I think there were noise complaints that shut down the track on the North side of Savannah off hwy 80. Any savannians wanna chime in! It has been several years since I ran in that area. There are turbo buicks in that area. Learn the area before you park yours just anywhere. I am probably an 1 45 mins from Richmond hills and the Statesboro meet would be about an hrs drive for you. Welcome to Ga. SDR is about a 2 1/2 to 3 hr run from Richmond Hills.
i would like to meet the guys in the area since i dont really know anyone down there.ill make a post once im in richmond hills . i want to make all the buick events and look forward to meeting everyone ............

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 126