Moving Must Sell - 1967 Dodge Coronet R/T

Asking Price - $35k
Location - Cedar Park,TX (near Austin) - may need to move to Dallas, TX with me but really don't have room for it up there. Looking for a quick sale on a stunning car.

Complete Restoration Performed over the last 4 years. Car now has approximately 600 miles on it. Tons of new parts have been installed to complete this gorgeous rotisserie restoration. Please note the car is not numbers matching (was an original 440 car and still retains a 440 that is date coded to 1968) and the color has been changed (from burgundy) to this very attractive Turbine Copper color. Receipts are available for just about everything and restoration photos will go with the car as well. The NADA value on the car is close to $59k however the reserve on this one is much less which makes this an instant winner on a potential investment. If there are any questions on the car - please call me at 512.nine63.nine274 (before 10pm CST) The pictures will speak for themselves but here is a little detail on what has been done to the car.

Body – Full body off nut and bolt restoration. Completely stripped, minor rust was repaired and car was properly painted Turbine Copper using PPG paint. Paint work, body work and final reassembly was completed by Emmert Restoration in Seattle, WA. Body panels are nice and straight, stainless has all been polished out and looks phenomenal. Weakest part of the exterior are the bumpers which could stand to be re-chromed. They are not damaged or bent, just needing a freshening. The front grille and trim surround have all been redone and are in phenomenal condition. No dents of nicks. Bought a well restored set here on eBay a few months ago. The wheels are 15" replica magnums and they are mounted on red-line tires which are still in outstanding condition. No dents in any of the trim whatsoever.

Mechanical – Everything on the car has been rebuilt mechanically with some mild upgrades along the way. Completely rebuilt 440 with Indy heads (Iron) and upgraded roller cam with 1.55 Crane Gold Roller Rockers. Power steering pump has been rebuilt, rear main seal has been redone with an Indy kit, and new Mopar plug wires have been installed. New dual exhaust was installed by L&L Automotive in Dripping Springs, TX. The exhaust is 2 and 1/4" and features an H-Pipe and Turbo Mufflers, exiting out to pencil tips on either side of the gas tank out back. Pictures give more detail. They did a great job. The transmission was rebuilt at Emmert in Seattle to stock specifications. The 742 rear end was fully gone through with the addition of new rear axles, green bearings / seals, new 3.23 gears, rebuilt SureGrip, and a new pinion yolk (7290 style). Driveshaft has new u-joints and has been high speed balanced. Rear gear assembly and axle bearing installation was performed by Inland Drivetrain in Austin, TX. (all receipts available). SSBC 4 piston front brake setup with booster has been installed on the car. E-Brake cable works properly with stock rear brakes and the car just passed inspection here in TX this weekend. There is not much to worry about on this car mechanically. It's ready to drive!

Interior – Has new carpeting, all polished stainless, seat belts and more. The original seats were recovered and additional bolstering was added to the seats for better lateral and lower back support. This is a night and day difference over stock. The same style was maintained but are now much more bearable for long trips. Aftermarket radio has been installed in the glove box and new speakers have been installed in the dash and rear deck. Nothing was modified to add the speakers. They are in stock locations. The center console has been rebuilt with new aftermarket console trim. 2 Stewart Warner Gauges have been added above the console (1 for water temperature and the other for oil pressure). The car sits around 75psi oil pressure on average throughout a nice cruise and stays around 190 (water temp) during the hot Texas summer days. As you can see in the picture. Lots of work has been put in to make it nice. The most impressive thing is no rattles! The dash bezel is the weakest part of the interior. Included with the winning bid for this car is a fully restored dash bezel, glove box door, radio delete plate, and steering column collar. These are at GCar Trim in Seattle and are estimated to be completed in about 4 months time.
There is so much I am sure I am forgetting to capture here. Short version of the story. If you are looking for a nicely restored car to take to local or national car shows, and do a minimal amount of tinkering to to make near perfect, this car is the car for you. I know there aren't many of these rolling around anymore in this condition. The restoration exceeds $100k in costs. I have all the documentation on the car from the Chrysler Historical Society and had the IBM Punch cards reproduced and decoded by the Dodge Charger Registry. I do have a few extra parts that will go with the car which include but may not be limited to a spare front grille, 2 pairs of headlight covers, spare am radio, and a few other miscellaneous items.

Many more pictures available. Call or PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_0130.JPG
    IMG_0130.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0135.JPG
    IMG_0135.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0136.JPG
    IMG_0136.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0137.JPG
    IMG_0137.JPG