MOVING! Lot of leftovers for sale, SW section only no shipping

Squid4life

Guys, almost completely moved out of my house and getting ready to move on to the next location. Have some parts I did not want to pack out and don't really have the time to list/ sell/ pack/ ship etc. Hopefully someone can come get all this stuff for cheap. Let me know if anyone wants it, I am out of here in a few weeks! I am down just south of San Diego.

James

Filler piece between trunk and back window
Stock D5 converter
Stock IC fan
2 stock air filter assemblies
Lower stock elec fan bracket
New brake backing plate
2 atock turbo elbows
Hot air turbo heat shield
Alternator (checked at AZ, works fine)
Header repair jig (9/16" thick plate steel, drilled and tapped. Bolt your header to it and make weld repairs without warping anything. Repaired many headers with this!!!)
Hot air throttle cable
Dipstick tube (maybe IC, maybe HA?)
Driveshaft loop (trimmed along the very bottom for some reason)
Huge box about 45lbs of bolts, brackets, etc. 80% from Buick 3.8, some Small Block Ford, a little random grade 8 and stainless, some brass fittings, etc. Has 2 intake engine lift brackets, sway bar brackets, valve cover, intake, exhaust, front cover, water pump etc bolts. Tons of bolts!

Come take the whole dang lot for $40?

Also have a box of lug nuts for Buicks and Fords (many new, some locking, etc) for $30

Shoot me a text, pm me, give me a call.

James
316-208-65 three zero

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1445050342.317399.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1445050395.331071.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1445050411.682014.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1445050435.985091.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1445050483.194913.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1445050532.728934.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1445050780.680651.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1445050806.124559.jpg

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1445050825.246865.jpg

Last edited:
Also have stock rear lower control arms, and Southside Machine lower control arms. SSMs are missing the brackets but you can get them from SSM still.

Where you at?...I will be between Barstow, Paso Robles and Redondo beach area over the weekend.

I should have figured North Island...with a screen name like that:) (former Navy myself). I will not be able to make it down this weekend, but next weekend I should. I will text you then.

Eh, all of this stuff is free. If DB doesn't come by this weekend to get it all, it's free game.

I know there is a few bucks to be made here, but just need it gone.

I know my nuts are highly valuable, maybe that is why the wife keeps them in her purse most days?! ;)

Let me know I will come and pick them up. I mean the ones in your garage!!

I'll be happy to take what ever you have gn associated off your hands if the others pass it up. I will be in san diego tomorrow

Reggie, tub of bolts is yours.

gentek, shoot me a text and let me know when you'll be in town.

Happy Halloween everybody!

Reggie, great to see you and that beautiful car again! Thanks for taking these parts off my hands!

Everything is gone guys, needed it out asap since the house is sold!