Mounting Brackets for FAST Sportsman, MAF Translator, Wiper Motor Covers, Relay Relocation

VtheGNMan

Consolidated Thread with all products. More products will be added to this thread as they are made.

1) MAF Translator mounting bracket with Mounting Hardware

No modifications to the car needed. This attaches to radiator header panel (using an existing hole) and uses one of the bolts that locks in one of the horns on the inner fender. This recesses the top of the translator to be roughly even with the header panel so it will not interfere with the functionality of the hood and leaves plenty of space below it for air filters or working on wiring etc.

Translator box is sealed from elements and is always mounted under the hood anyway if you are worried about water getting on it.

Correct size spacer for header panel hole included. Also comes with the screws to hold the Translator to the bracket as well as the 1 bolt that goes thru the header panel to attach it. You should be able to reuse the horn bolt as mine was long enough.

$25 shipped to lower 48 States for Black ones. I can also just primer if you want to paint yourself.

$30 shipped for Carbon Fiber vinyl wrapped. Specify either black carbon fiber or Red Carbon.

Paypal accepted and preferred. Add on fees if not sending as Friends and Family.

2) Windshield Wiper Motor Covers:

Fits all G BodyPlatform cars.

Wiper Motor Covers come with lock nuts to hold in place that fit on existing bolts.

Black: $25 shipped to lower 48.

Carbon $30 shipped to lower 48.

Chrome $30 shipped to lower 48 (these will take about a week to get sent out)

Paypal accepted and preferred. Add on fees if not sending as Friends and Family.

3) Relay Relocation Bracket

Simple Bracket helps relocate relays from drivers side inner fender to further inside engine bay, giving them a place to mount to. Get them away from where they can get wet and cause premature failure.

There are 2 unused stand offs on the inner fender that this bracket bolts to. It sits directly in front of the windshield wiper motor.

In stock format there are 3 relays mounted to the inner fender. I have an additional relay on my set up. As some may have this additional relay and others may not I will not drill any relay mounting holes. Just use a 1/8” drill bit to drill holes where you need.

This relocation bracket looks great under one of the Wiper Motor Covers.

$25 shipped to lower 48.

4) Wiper Motor Cover AND a Relay Relocation Bracket.
Black $40 shipped for both
With a Chrome or carbon fiber cover $45 with a Relay Bracket.

5) FAST Sportsman XFI Glovebox mount. This mount attaches the Sportsman to the back side of your glovebox. No modifications to the glovebox are necessary at all and you retain the full use of your glovebox. Works and clears with AC too. Bracket is slightly different than pictured but really close. Hardware included to attach the Sportsman to the bracket. $35.00 shipped. Pics on bracket on later post.
Cal and Holly @ Hartline Performance also carry these and are my sole vendor for them.

Package prices available for multiple brackets. Just shoot me a PM with what you are look for.

Attachments

• Black bracket 3.JPG
    Black bracket 3.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 248
  • bracket  black carbon 2.JPG
    bracket black carbon 2.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 231
  • bracket red fiber 2.JPG
    bracket red fiber 2.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 225
  • Black Wiper Motor Cover.JPG
    Black Wiper Motor Cover.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 244
  • Black Wiper Motor Cover 2.JPG
    Black Wiper Motor Cover 2.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 231
  • Carbon Cover.JPG
    Carbon Cover.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 228
  • Carbon Cover 2.JPG
    Carbon Cover 2.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 223
  • Chrome Cover.JPG
    Chrome Cover.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 222
  • Chrome Cover2.JPG
    Chrome Cover2.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 221
  • Relay Relocation Bracket 2.JPG
    Relay Relocation Bracket 2.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Dang it ! This always happens to me I purchase something then 2 weeks later the price is cut in half or there is a new style. i got the Black cover about a week ago, now you have chrome. The chrome always seems to make mine faster;). Guess Ill have to order a chrome one now.

Dang it ! This always happens to me I purchase something then 2 weeks later the price is cut in half or there is a new style. i got the Black cover about a week ago, now you have chrome. The chrome always seems to make mine faster;). Guess Ill have to order a chrome one now.

Oh man, sorry about that! At first all I was going to offer was the black and then chrome was suggested and it was feasible so I did it. PM me and we'll work something out on it

Edited first post to include an option again for a Wiper motor cover and a Relay Bracket for a savings when purchasing together.

All paid for brackets and covers have been shipped out. Thanks guys!
More available.

Yes, FAST Sportsman XFI Glovebox mount still available too.
This mount attaches the Sportsman to the back side of your glovebox. No modifications to the glovebox are necessary at all and you retain the full use of your glovebox. Works and clears with AC too. Bracket is slightly different than pictured but really close. Hardware included to attach the Sportsman to the bracket. $35.00 shipped.

Cal and Holly @ Hartline Performance also carry these and are my sole vendor for them.

Attachments

• XFI Bracket 2.JPG
    XFI Bracket 2.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
  • XFI Bracket 3.JPG
    XFI Bracket 3.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 73
  • XFI Bracket.JPG
    XFI Bracket.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 78