Motor Trend Junkyard Gold

Very cool, i remember a few of those on the road back in the day, and that dude is real brave sitting in that car god knows whats crawling around in there.:LOL:

Makes me wanting to go to my local GOLD you pull it savage yard, after quarantine. That LeSabre had some nice parts for consumption.. C60 control panel, steering wheel and more.

There is an ass for every seat :rolleyes:
Says the guy with a LC2 powered Olds Wagon and Ricer... I get it, no ladder needed :ninja: :p Old Mustangs with "GTxxx" on the side, Buicks, Olds Wagons and Mazda's... Who woulda thunk it. Oh yeah, tell "Hey Dude" hi if he is still hanging around!

Says the guy with a LC2 powered Olds Wagon and Ricer... I get it, no ladder needed :ninja: :p Old Mustangs with "GTxxx" on the side, Buicks, Olds Wagons and Mazda's... Who woulda thunk it. Oh yeah, tell "Hey Dude" hi if he is still hanging around!

Damm ... you are hittin the nail on the head Olds and Mazda may soon be up for sale. Olds ya can have a good size ass. Mazda on the other hand ... ummm I fit almost. thats the only thing I don't like about the car. Put on all the safety crap an get strapped it gets really tight. Old Mustang GTXXX went to a new home 5 years ago. Guy also had the "green car" to. He just sold mine in Dec19 along with 2 66 GT 350 Drag Cars. Went to a Hemi Cuda Convertible collector. Check out some of the guys cars coming up soon .
SFEsY58l.jpg

Damm ... you are hittin the nail on the head Olds and Mazda may soon be up for sale. Olds ya can have a good size ass. Mazda on the other hand ... ummm I fit almost. thats the only thing I don't like about the car. Put on all the safety crap an get strapped it gets really tight. Old Mustang GTXXX went to a new home 5 years ago. Guy also had the "green car" to. He just sold mine in Dec19 along with 2 66 GT 350 Drag Cars. Went to a Hemi Cuda Convertible collector. Check out some of the guys cars coming up soon .
SFEsY58l.jpg

Oh yeah, I have a good memory from our "old days" on here and T6P and all the other riff raff boards. Bought a CAI pipe from you for #1477 back....... wow yeah that long ago...03? 04?

Oh yeah, I have a good memory from our "old days" on here and T6P and all the other riff raff boards. Bought a CAI pipe from you for #1477 back....... wow yeah that long ago...03? 04?

Prob.. 20 years ago :eek:. Still get emails from guys . I lost my "Gold" card for T6P.. Have to go find it an get back in over there ;)

Why is the turbo moved ?? Does it work better on top like that ? oh... "Monte Carlo SS Turbo in a GN" ? ok I get it now.
Regardless GN are much COOLER. Monte Carlo just doesn't fit all of the OLD FARTS on this forum. Buick does....

I know exactly where that car is.
They sold the dash pad off of it and are asking $1950 for it.
It's been there since March 2019 at least.