Motor Mount Mount Help

Kyleh24

86 GN , 87 White T
My car (87 Turbo T) is in the shop. The mechanic says it needs the mount, that the motor mount connects to on the drivers side. Hopefully this makes sense to some of you and you can steer me to a source for the part. He isn't having much luck, although he says he could fabricate one. Thanks in advance. Kyle

Advance Auto sells them if you want stock

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
What are they actually called, and are they a separate part from the motor mounts? What other options exist other than stock that may be better? Thanks

They are called driver side motor mount , or if you want racing one HR sells them for high hp if you need that

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I don't know what's going on with this crazy ass computer but I can't even finish or edit the post above. Anyway from the way he explains it in his post I don't think he needs the motor mount, I think he needs the motor mount stand that bolts to the X member??

I don't know what's going on with this crazy ass computer but I can't even finish or edit the post above. Anyway from the way he explains it in his post I don't think he needs the motor mount, I think he needs the motor mount stand that bolts to the X member??
Yes the mechanic said it is the piece between the frame and the motor mount. Any ideas?

You have a mechanic that doesn't know how to run down to an auto parts store and buy a motor mount?
I don't think it's the motor mount that he seeks. It is the mating part that is attached to the frame. It is bent!

WOW !! Guys read !! He doesn't need a motor mount, he needs one of these!!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    747.9 KB · Views: 159
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    743.1 KB · Views: 157
Kyle, I pm'd you right after you made your post with what you need and a price but I guess your not interested and you surely won't find these at your local parts store.