Mostly Peaceful Protest In Atlanta

The governor is a cunt.
This shit would have been stopped in 10 minutes if he had the ballz to put the GANG to work.
He's too busy hangin' on the richie rich's balls at the conference in Europe.🖕

that twitter drives me nuts.
never joined it but to see the way the news revolves around it for 99% of articles is ridiculous to me.
i see that as a gas station bathroom wall where anybody can right on it.
why is it used as the base for journalism?
i don't get it.
love your enthusiasm scooby.
you post allot of stuff i agree with but this just gets my blood pressure up.

that twitter drives me nuts.
never joined it but to see the way the news revolves around it for 99% of articles is ridiculous to me.
i see that as a gas station bathroom wall where anybody can right on it.
why is it used as the base for journalism?
i don't get it.
love your enthusiasm scooby.
you post allot of stuff i agree with but this just gets my blood pressure up.
MSM is bought and paid for. I'm not on Twitter, but this is one of the ways to get the info out there. Elon has taken over Twitter and he's not allowing anymore censorship on his platform. FB, Youtube and Google are throttling everything. Note I post from Rumble, Twitter and other platforms that don't censor. Those vids from Rebel News I posted have all been banned on Youtube and FB...and note the MSM isn't saying shit. Like I said, bought and paid for.

cbs.jpeg

Antifa... What a bunch of pussys. Trying to break windows with rocks. They throw like girls because most of them are :ROFLMAO: How can they let these ;pussys get away with it. Look at the parade they had.. Come on ... they couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag :poop:

Idiots. They are no more than future welfare recipients, fuck 'em..

They are wise to keep their bullshit in Atlanta.
There are many counties in rural Ga that won't put up with that bullshit like the lefties in Atl do.
I guarantee you, the charges will be reduced with, or without, the feds getting involved.
The scum running Atlanta, and/or the DOJ, will see to it.

Antifa... What a bunch of pussys. Trying to break windows with rocks. They throw like girls because most of them are
I will lay odds they never ran into a corn-fed country boy before.. everybody knows one, that crazy fucker that would challenge a bull.. in a muddy field.. ahh the good old days 😁