Most Hot air Horsepower

No offense taken i appreciate feedback I know that there is no Better answer than calling the actual shop and going over goals , just was curious to see what some of the hotair guys have spent on something like this

No offense taken i appreciate feedback I know that there is no Better answer than calling the actual shop and going over goals , just was curious to see what some of the hotair guys have spent on something like this
What is the choice of brand for this bottom end forge rebuild? I’m other words those that have done it who did u go with as far as parts?

I'm in Canada, so you can do the conversion. I ported my heads, took them to show my machinist for his thoughts. I put a bit more work in then got the ok. He put them together after the machine work he did, still cost $1200 Canadian. I supplied the valves because I got a good deal. He supplied everything else. I think that was worth EVERY penny.
Manley if you're curious.

Who has the most recent hotair build combo? Been trying some shops in SoCal and no luck, 1 of them not even trying to mess with hotairs , so don’t want to let the dream die just want some good insight on what’s being done with hotairs now a days as far as builds or who you going to ? Any recommendations? I stay in southern Cali btw

434181577_1552729028842622_6892824330336934286_n.jpg

Ignore my message I can see ur build now I was on my phone earlier , but I am curious to know what kinda power or times u running .?

Hopefully you can bring your hot air build to life. I’m running a Stage 1 turbo from Work turbochargers, ported intake and heads, 3” exhaust from GN1. Electric fans plus oil cooler , with a high flow water pump through a 4 pass radiator. Definitely brought the car to life.
IMG_4497.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a local speed shop here in L.A do the heads and intake. The heads came off initially as I had a blown head gasket and needed to be machined, I figured since everything was apart just get it done.

Thanks
Adam