More TR/GN Parts For Sale...

57loboy

cars,trucks&tractors-ohmy
Another bunch of stuff from the depths of the barn & garage, all prices include shipping to USA excluding PR and HI. If interested in more than 1 item, I can/will combine shipping and that could reduce the price. Pics can be had for most of the items.

1) transmission crossmember from TR - one bolt is broken off inside the nut, easily removable - $55 shipped
2) dash guage support (the piece that you cut up to make an aftermarket guage setup - $12 shipped
3) rear window exterior valance/filler (between trunk lid & glass) - $25 shipped
4) '87 GN/TR engine harness, complete, no cuts, does not include any relays - $200 shipped
5) TR/GN steering box (2 of these), correct quick ratio, includes pitman arm - $75 each shipped
6) driveshaft for 8.5 rearend, includes front yoke - $75 shipped
7) Powermaster brake pedal assembly, complete including the firewall bracket (no rubber pad though) - $50 shipped
8) steering wheel base collar for sport wheel, tan - $12 shipped
9) battery hold down bracket - $12 shipped
10) EGR valve plastic cover, like new - $10 shipped
11) oil fill tube and stock cap, good shape - $25 shipped
12) cruise control harnesses (vac & elec), module/diaphram too - $35 shipped
13) pair of used grille springs, not mint, but still nice and springy with no broken or stretched ends - $12 shipped
14) stock upper oil cooler line, black Aeroquip - $15 shipped
15) SS windshield cowl trim - $30 shipped
16) glove box door, grey, no rust - $15 shipped
17) 2 HVAC switch panels, nice shape - $15 each shipped
18) pair of seat belt guides, grey, for 45/45 style seats - $15 shipped
19) front body harness for lights, no cuts - $25 shipped
20) hood/cowl weatherstripping - $25 shipped
21) radio antenna mast base & fender bracket, chrome, could use replating - $10 shipped
22) trunk release solenoid, glove box button and harness - $30 shipped
23) pair of seat back ashtrays, nice - $15 shipped
24) pair of seatbelt tensioners (L&R side) - $15 shipped
25) DS underdash panel - $20 shipped
26) 2 PS underdash panels - $20 each shipped
27) upper radiator support bracket, the flat one - $25 shipped
28) radiator support, nice, no rust - $45 shipped
29) full set front window trim from W02 car - $40 shipped
30) full set rear window trim from W02 car - $30 shipped
31) 16" factory donut spare, used only to move a car 30' on gravel, had all the markings and nubs on it before that - $30 shipped
32) complete grey seatbelt set from T-Type w/bucket seats, nice shape, no real chafing or wear, rears are a little stained from when they were stuffed under backseat cushion, doesn't include the little grey triangles at the top - $45 shipped
33) 3+ t-tops, 1 pair non-W02, 1 PS W02, 1 shattered DS W02, the W02 ones include the locking interior trim & handles - $75 for all - will not ship
34) grey steering column from floor shift car w/keys, tilt/cruise/delay - $120 shipped

I am sure I will find more - I think I have a grey console & shifter, grey bucket seats, rear seat and more wrapped up in the barn attic. Will post separately when I pull those out.

Thanks!

parts

I am interested in the spare tire.Do you also have the mounting hardware?My 86 GN did not come with any of the parts or the spare tire cover.I am also looking for a set of airbags.I am in Wolcott and can pick up the parts.I am in Newtown frequently.Thanks,AJ

I'll take 32) complete grey seatbelt set from T-Type w/bucket seats, nice shape, no real chafing or wear, rears are a little stained from when they were stuffed under backseat cushion, doesn't include the little grey triangles at the top - $45 shipped

I will paypal as well. LMK the address.

thanks,
Mike

I am interested in the spare tire.Do you also have the mounting hardware?My 86 GN did not come with any of the parts or the spare tire cover.I am also looking for a set of airbags.I am in Wolcott and can pick up the parts.I am in Newtown frequently.Thanks,AJ

I don't think I have the mounting hardware anymore - if I recall correctly, I sold a set a while back. If any turn up, I'll let you be the first. I have no airbags. Drop me a PM and perhaps we can connect this weekend for the tire - thanks!

I'll take 32) complete grey seatbelt set from T-Type w/bucket seats, nice shape, no real chafing or wear, rears are a little stained from when they were stuffed under backseat cushion, doesn't include the little grey triangles at the top - $45 shipped

I will paypal as well. LMK the address.

thanks,
Mike

Mike - PM'd you the paypal address...thanks!

tan parts

hi tom was wondering if you might have the top piece for the steering wheel as well(has the allen head bolts onit for wheel)?also if you might have the tan tab/plug that holds the kick panel in for ecm?let me know jim p/s what else do you have for tan interior parts?still looking for a drivers door if you come across one in your travels jim

Jim - I don't have the tan plug - try Brian Weaver at gbodyparts as bought bought all of my tan stuff in the early spring. Only tan piece I have left is the base collar for the steering wheel, no horn ring.