More shows...

Curless Auto

This past weekend I hit 3 shows on Saturday... holy tired! Anyways, cars and coffee at 9 a.m.... had a couple of guys who saw that I was bringing my car on the FB page save me a spot in the front row! Very nice of them to do, they simple said the car has earned that spot!

Next up was a dust off show at a local Moose Lodge, several really nice cars, a beautiful T-Type was there as well. Never had the chance to talk to him... overheard many comments and had a few questions nothing major.

Then I headed out to the lakeshore for a gathering at a park. Mainly Euro cars and ricers but they sent an invite to me based on the last show that I won. I thought I'd give it a shot and go check out their show. I had my wife bring our Marauder along as well. What a blast! They did a really good job organizing the locations and parking us. We parked the cars next to each other and the questions started! How much is it worth? How fast is it? How long have you had it? But the one question that kills me... "did it come from the factory with a turbo"... LOL, how can you be a "car guy" and not know... oh well, they were very polite and wanted to know so I explained. The big thing that gets most of them is when one of them says "I just googled this thing"

gnx.JPG
gnx 2.JPG

Had her back out this past weekend, introduced her to some more Buick newbies... Love at first sight!

I'm not surprised the car guys didn't know that it was factory turbo, almost every show I goto most people have no idea what a TurboBuick is.