More bullshit from the IRS..

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
I guess we'll now have to hire an acct to keep records for selling the used stuff we have lying around.
Here's their "new" scam.

The new rule only applies to payments received for goods and services transactions, meaning that using Venmo or PayPal to send a loved one a gift, pay your roommate rent or reimburse a friend for dinner will be excluded. Also excluded is anyone who receives money from selling a personal item at a loss; for example, if you purchased a couch for $300 and sold it for $250, the amount is not taxable.

One of the last signs of a dying empire is when they start taxing and feeing everything
imaginable. Lets hope the republicons follow through and cut all funding for the new armed
87,000 irs agents.
A lot of us are going to be in trouble when they go to the social credit scoring. :LOL:

One of the last signs of a dying empire is when they start taxing and feeing everything
imaginable. Lets hope the republicons follow through and cut all funding for the new armed
87,000 irs agents.
A lot of us are going to be in trouble when they go to the social credit scoring. :LOL:
You have no clue what taxation is till you live up here.

"Also excluded is anyone who receives money from selling a personal item at a loss; for example, if you purchased a couch for $300 and sold it for $250, the amount is not taxable".
Ya, as long as your accountant has maintained 30 yr old receipts, that show that you really pd $300.
This shit is outta hand.
All those Buick parts that cost $100 and sold for $35. Have fun with that shit.
Wait til we see the details of what that idiot has in store for your retirement accts!
Info I see is, he and his corrupt cronies are looking for $3 TRILLION!

There gonna need a million and 87 thousand agents to keep track of this crap :coffee:

And then there's a "new poll" showing this asshole leading Trump. With DeSantis in ft of both of them.
I'm a big Trump supporter, but enough already, of the mouthy bullshit he's continuing to spew.
DeSantis will get my vote, should he run. Trump is way too toxic for millions of voters.
Abject stupidity on display from the WH squatter.

FJB

DAMN!!
Another poll out this am.....
Take a gander at this.
If this is any sign of things to come, it looks like my guy Trump, is fast heading to continued retirement.
I think/hope that he'll wise up and get out of Ron's way. Maybe not, given his ego.
3 weeks and the snake in the House is gone!! How cool is that!
FNP AND JB!

DAMN!!
Another poll out this am.....
Take a gander at this.
If this is any sign of things to come, it looks like my guy Trump, is fast heading to continued retirement.
I think/hope that he'll wise up and get out of Ron's way. Maybe not, given his ego.
3 weeks and the snake in the House is gone!! How cool is that!
FNP AND JB!

Whomever wins the nomination Trump or Desantis they should have the other for vice pres.

And then there's a "new poll" showing this asshole leading Trump. With DeSantis in ft of both of them.
I'm a big Trump supporter, but enough already, of the mouthy bullshit he's continuing to spew.
DeSantis will get my vote, should he run. Trump is way too toxic for millions of voters.
Abject stupidity on display from the WH squatter.

FJB
I would have to agree ....in most cases....damnnn....they all have their faults....just have to choose the lesser of 2 evils...

irs76.jpeg