MOONS (TUFBUICK) #s matching '72 Stage1 is up for sale ! ! !

tufbuick

P1010001.JPG
P1010009.JPG
P1010013.JPG
P1010002.JPG
P1010012.JPG
P1010005.JPG
P1010014.JPG
P1010019.JPG
MOONS (TUFBUICK) #s matching '72 Stage1 is up for sale ! ! !

Had it for 20 years, use it once and a while....so now someone else can enjoy it !

1972 Stage1, Very Rare with matching # "WS" Motor, "BB" Transmission, Original 3:42 10 bolt posi rear.
Car is on the Stage1 Registry with every option except P/D locks and Cruise control. Most Optioned on registry. Complete and total documentation from Sloan Museum, and so many options it took 2 Window Stickers to list them all !!!

This car was always maintained by the Csordas's and Stage1 Automotive and Super Tuned by Larry Hymowitz aka "The Wizard". Motor, Trans and Rear were overhauled less then 10K ago.

This is not a show car that you're afraid to drive, but you will be proud to enter it in any show. It is a high quality driver, a 9 1/2 on a scale of 1 to 10. It was always rust and issue free. Any mods that were done, I have all the original parts that will go with the car. Original #s Stage1 carb, exhaust manifolds, intake manifold, stock Stage1 cam, Radio and a few parts I collected along the way. You'll also get an extra set of B.F.Goodrich TA Radials for the rear and a brand new Legendary Interior Kit for the two front bucket seats...(drivers seat has a slight split, rest of interior is excellent).

This is a turn key Stage1 that you can drive coast to coast TODAY ! ! ! It will take you on a great ride and get you home every time, Totally reliable ! ! ! NO excuses with this car.

Car is in Pawleys Island SC in my climate controlled garage. Come look, bring money and make this your BABY !

$35,000 Please call me @ 347 351 9324.

Very nice! GLWS. Hope it goes to a good home, I would probably have seller's remorse!