Moog springs, Kenne-Bell air dam, sway bar, chrome up pipe, RA plug wires

Quiky One

Moog 5413 rear springs - installed then removed with no miles - $60 shipped.

100_4468.jpg

Stock front sway bar with end links and polyurethane bushings which I believe were from Kenne-Bell. $75 shipped.

Stock rear sway bar with hardware $65 shipped.

Both of them are rust free.

Last, but certainly not least, a piece of history, an unobtainium Kenne-Bell front air dam with dual intakes $850 Plus shipping. Pictures below.

On the car...
100_4451.jpg

100_4454.jpg

Off the car...

100_4462.jpg

100_4464.jpg

The uppipe is the stock one. Chromed by street rod and performance in Mena, Arkansas.

Perfect except for a few knicks on the underside of the pipe NOT visible when installed.

$70 shipped. Was on my car 2 years without and issue.

Here it is on the car to represent where the alky nozzle is.
100_4200-1.jpg

Off the car...
a7763751.jpg

Other side...
4dd1b651.jpg

These were on the car 500 miles as well. Taken off purely for the fact of conformity.

Perfect condition and still very pliable.

$20 shipped.

100_4125.jpg

Here is a set of almost new sparkplug wires. Less than 500 miles.

They ohm out:

1-1040
2-990
3-995
4-940
5-1060
6-1065

$50 shipped OBO.

8c1701a5.jpg

Thanks Jason

Do you still have the chrome up pipe ? I think it's already drilled for alky right? I can't get all the pic on my I phone ( to big I guess) anyway let me know , thanks

Last, but certainly not least, a piece of history, an unobtainium Kenne-Bell front air dam with dual intakes $850 Plus shipping. Pictures below.

:eek: I will agree with the history about the KB airdam with dual intakes, seeing it as the greatest, meanest looking airdam to ever hit a GN that can't be bought anymore, but I think the price is a little much. FWIW I always said I would never sell mine even if I got out of buicks, If I was you I would keep it, just in case you buy another Regal............... or maybe pass it on to your kids :eek::D.

:eek: I will agree with the history about the KB airdam with dual intakes, seeing it as the greatest, meanest looking airdam to ever hit a GN that can't be bought anymore, but I think the price is a little much. FWIW I always said I would never sell mine even if I got out of buicks, If I was you I would keep it, just in case you buy another Regal............... or maybe pass it on to your kids :eek::D.

What a loser ^^^^ :biggrin:

^^^^^ your right, but you can't deny that airdam........................... I dont care how big and dumb you are :biggrin:.

Do you still have the chrome up pipe ? I think it's already drilled for alky right? I can't get all the pic on my I phone ( to big I guess) anyway let me know , thanks

Yessir I still have the chrome uppipe and it is drilled. Let me know if you would like it.

If someone wants it, they can have it for $850. Otherwise, it is in a box. :biggrin: