Month-long BLACK FRIDAY Specials!

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
It is that time of year again!

We at RPS are PROUD to offer you some killer Black Friday specials that will be valid for the entire month of November!!

1) RPS forged crankshaft in 3.625" stroke, narrow journal, off center, and it includes a neutral balance flexplate for $695. This is the same crank used in Arizona GN (Nick Micale) motors that Zimmerman builds. The price of $695 includes the neutral balance flexplate. We are sorry, but in order to get this pricing we could not order it without the flexplate, so this deal cannot have the flexplate removed from the order. Again, Price is $695 which includes the flexplate as well. Pricing does NOT include shipping.

2) RPS Stroker Crank Rotating Assembly:
RPS 3.625" stroke forged 4340 steel crankshaft, Neutral Balance Flexplate, Molnar forged 4340 steel H-beam connecting rods in either 5.96" or 6.35" length, and JE Pistons in .010 / .020 / .030 bore sizes. Price is $1,695 NOT including shipping

3) WORK Turbo G4S 6765 Dual Ball Bearing Turbo.
-WORK Turbo's 67mm billet 100% point-milled compressor wheel, 65mm turbine wheel turbo. Has a 4" Compressor cover inlet, and a 2.5" outlet (does not come in a 3" outlet yet). Comes with a billet backplate, billet 360 degree severe duty thrust bearing, ceramic coated turbine housing, and 1yr warranty. Turbo is a water-cooled dual ball bearing unit, using the latest Garrett ball bearing center cartridge technology. This turbo will support up to 950hp. On a stock stroke engine with ported iron heads and alky injection, and a PTC 9.5" converter, you would want about a 3,400 stall. If you have more cubic inches / E85 for fuel / Ported iron and especially ported aluminum heads / larger-than-stock camshaft / PTC 9.5" NLU converter (or similarly performing converter) the stall speed required will lower. Please call for specific recommendations based on your car's setup. This special includes the required water lines and oil line fitting! Price for a new WORK G4S 6765 DBB with water lines and oil feed line fitting is $1,899!! Pricing does NOT include shipping!!

4) WORK Turbo Stock Turbo Rebuild Units
-WORK Turbo will take your tired stock turbo, and rebuild it using the best parts available, with a billet or cast wheel of your choosing! Wheels available up to 67mm or more, if desired. Our Black Friday Special Pricing is for a stock GN turbo to be built into a brand new Billet WORK 6262 turbo! Includes brand new billet 62mm compressor wheel, 62mm turbine wheel, ceramic coated turbine housing, billet backplate, billet 360 degree severe duty thrust bearing, complete blueprint and sonic check of all parts of the turbo, 3-axis balancing, and a 1yr warranty! Must have a working/decent unit that does not require major/severe repair work in order for this pricing to be valid. Price is $899, not including shipping.

These prices will stop being valid at 11:59PM PST on November 30th, so if you are looking to capitalize on one of these incredible deals, make sure you contact us beforehand!

If you have any questions about any of these products, or may require some assistance in selecting the product that is right for you, please give me a call at 707 362 6030. I live in California, so my time zone is PST, for those worried about calling too late. If you would prefer to email any questions, my email is 1987GN@gmail.com

If you wish to purchase one of these specials, please call or email me for payment details. Unless requested otherwise, all products will ship at the end of the Black Friday sale, so please keep that in mind. If you do wish to have expedited shipping and have your goods shipped prior to the end of the sale, arrangements can be made. Please call me to discuss specific details.

We at RPS hope you like our Black Friday specials and look forward to helping our customers get the best parts for the best prices!

-Tyler
www.boostedrps.com
Cell phone : 707 362 6030
Email: 1987GN@gmail.com

I forgot to add that the G4S 6765 turbo comes in a Buick 3 bolt housing, in either .63 or .85 AR.

The WORK Rebuild stock units only come with a .63AR turbine housing, since we are rebuilding your stock turbo, which has a .63 AR housing on it.

I have a dumb question. Can a TA49 be rebuilt like the stock turbo can or is a TA49 already better that the upgraded stock turbo?

I have a dumb question. Can a TA49 be rebuilt like the stock turbo can or is a TA49 already better that the upgraded stock turbo?

1) There are NO dumb questions.

2) The TA49 IS like a stock turbo, because it has the removable "inlet bell", aka "piece with 2 bolts that gets attached to right in front of where your turbo wheel is, and the MAF pipe connects to"

I have a local car running what I call a "Billet TA49" which is a Billet 58mm compressor wheel, the TA49's turbine wheel, and a brand new billet inlet bell. Pulls real hard and spools super fast.

To turn your TA49 into a new turbo with a billet compressor wheel, updated center cartridge parts, ceramic coated turbine housing, and a new billet backplate, would run about $700, not including shipping.

So... expecting to have a good supply available on the stoker assy's ?
Internal balanced ?
Ring package available too ?

We at RPS are PROUD to offer you some killer Black Friday specials that will be valid for the entire month of November!!

2) RPS Stroker Crank Rotating Assembly:
RPS 3.625" stroke forged 4340 steel crankshaft, Neutral Balance Flexplate, Molnar forged 4340 steel H-beam connecting rods in either 5.96" or 6.35" length, and JE Pistons in .010 / .020 / .030 bore sizes. Price is $1,695 NOT including shipping

If you have any questions about any of these products, or may require some assistance in selecting the product that is right for you, please give me a call at 707 362 6030. I live in California, so my time zone is PST, for those worried about calling too late. If you would prefer to email any questions, my email is 1987GN@gmail.com

-Tyler
www.boostedrps.com
Cell phone : 707 362 6030
Email: 1987GN@gmail.com[/QUOTE]

I have 4 stroker assemblies available at that price.

They are internally balanced.

Yes, the pistons come with rings. Unless you mean those little plastic rings that come in Cracker Jack boxes. Unfortunately I ran out of those. Tragedies happen, but we must strive to move on, no matter how deep the cost.

I know, right!?

You're the third person today to tell me that was a deal-breaker!

Fucking Cracker Jacks...

So all you Buick guys and gals, I just got off the phone with Reed at WORK Turbo, and I was given approval to drop the pricing of the WORK G4S 6465 DBB and WORK G4S 6765 DBB FOR $1,700 INCLUDING THE WATER LINES AND OIL FEED FITTING!

That is a BRAND NEW WORK G4S 6465 Dual Ball Bearing Turbo OR a WORK G4S 6765 Dual Ball Bearing Turbo, WITH the water cooling lines, AND the oil feed line adapter fitting for the center section (we can put fittings to work with either a braided oil feed line, or the stock oil feed line) as well, for $1,700 plus shipping!

These come in .63 or .85 AR Turbine housing, for those who are curious.

I have attached pics of a G4S 6765 unit on this post, for those curious what they look like.

Any questions, please call or text at 7073626030

Or Email me at 1987GN@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0069.jpg
    IMG_0069.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
Here are some pics of a POLISHED WORK G4S 6765 Dual Ball Bearing unit! POLISHING IS NOT STANDARD ON THE G4S, AND COSTS EXTRA.

In the photos I have attached you can see the water lines, oil feed fitting, billet backplate, ceramic coated turbine housing, and a good view of the 100% point-milled billet compressor wheel for this turbo!

Attachments

• 20180830_135348.jpg
    20180830_135348.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 83
  • 20180830_135358.jpg
    20180830_135358.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 78
  • 20180830_135427.jpg
    20180830_135427.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
  • 20180830_135642.jpg
    20180830_135642.jpg