Monte Carlo LS Turbo Buick Swap

87Limitedwo2

Folks, I own a 87 TR in White. Just purchased a 86 Monte Carlo LS that Im considering swapping an intercooled Turbo Buick into. I have almost everything to do it.
I know this has been done, I saw a MC SS at Richard Clarks years ago just didn't talk to the person who did it or pay close attention to things.

I am curious to hear from someone that has done this and details about: Fuel Pump Harness, VSS, Heater Box (does it need to change?). I searched this forum for a few hours and could not find any real details that are still on here.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Justin

I did a 83 Malibu Wagon. Gotta be very similar to the Monte.
I used a Hellcat fuel pump in the tank along with a racetronix Hotwire kit. Ran a trigger wire along with the kit to activate the big relay in back just like a GN would setup would do.
Fuses that the Malibu did not support went into a fusebox under the hood. that fusebox is powered by the pink ignition wire that used to power the HEI.
AC box was a non issue

I did a 83 Malibu Wagon. Gotta be very similar to the Monte.
I used a Hellcat fuel pump in the tank along with a racetronix Hotwire kit. Ran a trigger wire along with the kit to activate the big relay in back just like a GN would setup would do.
Fuses that the Malibu did not support went into a fusebox under the hood. that fusebox is powered by the pink ignition wire that used to power the HEI.
AC box was a non issue
Thank you, very helpful!!