Molly Turbo6 Buick jacket

LC2 ROD

The original LC2 ROD
Check out my old (new to me) Molly jacket. Can you still get these?

Attachments

• Buick6 jacket 2.jpg
    Buick6 jacket 2.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 243
  • Buick6 jacket 3.jpg
    Buick6 jacket 3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 226
  • Buick6 jacket.jpg
    Buick6 jacket.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 249
The Buick Motorsports jackets from Molly are way older. I have one I bought new like the one pictured in navy blue. I've had it since the early 90's. I can honestly say it's held up better than I have over the years. ;)

Neal

The Buick Motorsports jackets from Molly are way older. I have one I bought new like the one pictured in navy blue. I've had it since the early 90's. I can honestly say it's held up better than I have over the years. ;)

Neal

Hey Neal, long time no see. I work over in Torrance and should have my Limited driving soon. Might have to hit up a local event after all this stuff runs its course.
Do you know appox what years my jacket was made? Sounds like they offered it in different colors.

Rod,

I figure your jacket is from around 1990, I remember buying mine in 1992 or thereabouts. I've worn it so much I had the lining replaced. I can snap a pic if you want to see it. I've got a couple of Molly Buick Motorsports hats too.

Neal

Rod,

I figure your jacket is from around 1990, I remember buying mine in 1992 or thereabouts. I've worn it so much I had the lining replaced. I can snap a pic if you want to see it. I've got a couple of Molly Buick Motorsports hats too.

Neal

I never get alerts from this site. Anyways, I would like to see a pic , probably looks good in blue.

I am thinking selling, its a little big for me, Size XL.
Whats it worth?

I don't know, shoot me a price, probably wouldn't wear, put it in the back window

Searching the interweb for one that has sold but coming up with nothing.
I would like to find some pricing info before I offer it, to be fair.