Molly Signatures

trip

15k all original 87 GN
Hello does anyone know of the chances of getting a Molly signature on any buick items? Id like to get the piece of trim thats above the glove box signed with a Molly signature? Does this design hero surf these boards? Im just thinking out loud here, if theres any possibilty can someone shoot me a link or contact.

Thanks

Contacting Dennis Kirban or Pete Hoffman would be your best bet on get is autograph.

one of my buddies has his 87 signed by molly, his car came out in a photo shoot a few years back done by molly

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I couldnt figure out where to post to ask this question.
I bought my Buick grandnational in 2003 All I knew it was my dream car and my mom had one when I was a kid. I bought one as close as I could remember as the one she had, mine had the same features except for digital gauges . Any way I bought the car drove it a few times and parked it never to drive it again till june of 2016
I was looking thru the paperwork and found out my car had both remote morrors D68 code off the orginal build sheet that I have, but I only see one remote, also The owners manual has a signature on it "Molly" I did some research now as I am older and tend to read up on things more , so now I have an idea who and why the signature is there, how can I verify its authenticity?
Thabk you in advance to those who chime in..

Attachments

• IMG_1002.JPG
    IMG_1002.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 182
a few years back before Molly passed away if you had attended any of the Kirban open houses at Kirban Performance in PA you could have gotten Molly to sign your car as he was a regular attendee

What pacecarta said is about all the info I have also. I believe he signed lots of things at those events. Some people had dash or other things signed. I've got window sticker truck id owners manual and some other Buick literature that came with the car. Maybe Dennis Kirban has more info.

There was one guy who's car was down so he took the trunk lid with him to have signed. I looks like his signature. Dennis would probably know best.

I was looking thru the paperwork and found out my car had both remote morrors D68 code off the orginal build sheet that I have, but I only see one remote

If you have dual remote mirrors, you should have one stick on the DS door below the window switches and one to the right of the steering column on the dash bezel. (to the right on the R. defrost switch if you have that option).

kirban 2 cents worth.....

In reading this thread...Molly signature looks 100% real on the manual and window sticker. Molly was very very accomandating at the events he came to. One at the base. Same year he was there I had Davy Jones there for the GTO crowd both had lines of people getting their autographs.

I purposedly set it up for Molly to sign the car trunk ID label which has the VIN so nothing could be faked. This was repeated at at my birthday bash 5 years ago?> I can't member....it was huge....again he signed the trunk ID labels...and yes at least 1-2 people brought there trunk labels.

Good thing because few years later Molly passed away.....

Research Molly the man did a lot of automotive things for Toyota and GM also did the Lexus logo you see today on every single Lexus on the road. The GN logo on your GNs....

The Yamaha bike colors and the list goes on....yes he did sign other items for people...again he was impressed wit the great reception he got at our events never thought the car would mean so much to us owners....

the home run would be to have proof I sold the GN, Molly signed the GN...and my son Darrell paint your GN....

Molly is the one signature that ads great value to your car....especially as years go by and the fact he has passed away.

You can't lose with autographs....ever...my Dad collected them in the 1940s....went for hollywood stars and politicians I have framed several of them in my house ones to my Dad mostly said to Salem which is even better. I got Walt Disney, Cecil DeMille, Frank Capri, Bette Davis, Helen Hayes, Linda Darnell.....all framed......

go on ebay again signed items bring good money even Bibles that my Dad signed bring good money today......

I have signed a bunch of my books course I gotta be dead before they go up in value.....

sorry if I got off track...

denniskirban@yahoo.com