Molly Ride is coming up, anyone care do donate items?

Gnx6

Moderators, if this is in the wrong spot please move it to the correct forum, (Don't delete) thanks. Not sure if this is the right place for this but figured I would start here.

The Molly Ride is fast approaching, it will be a huge year. This is the 5 year anniversary of his passing so there is a huge event planned. As you know the goal is to remember Molly with his friends and Family and to raise college money for Brooke. Terry and Brooke usually ride in my car. The first year I attended the drive they were in a Mini Van, I put a stop to that. We spread out all the non car people in the Buicks as most of us are running solo anyway. It has proven to be a great formula as we have all learned more about Molly and become closer friends. This year we are a little light on auction items. (Actually a lot light). I had spoken with JR Smith who is one of the organizers and he mentioned this to me. I was wondering if anyone would like to donate anything for this years auction? It is a lot of fun and some people ending up paying silly money for something just to support Brooke. Last year one of their family bought a Toyota Racing ball cap style hat for 300 bucks. Perhaps a Buick item (part of some type) even stuff that isn't selling such as old stock or slow movers?

Dennis Kirban donated one of his compact booster packs and an Autographed Don Garlits connecting rods from his drag car from 2002-2003 seasons. Thanks Dennis!

If anyone wishes to send items to me for the auction PM me and I will give you the info you need. I am happy to take a pic of the item winner and send it to you or video the actual auction so you know I am not running off with your stuff.

Here is a link for the ride:
https://www.etouches.com/ehome/index.php?eventid=95341&
(I'm the 3rd person in on the left and my car is in the picture, not that you can really see it)

Thanks for your help and time in supporting Brooke and Terry!