modded low impedence ecm, 2 reds chips 72lb.injectors, and nice lower intake

threerail

72 lb injectors, only 3k miles, were 200, now..................150 shipped
Reds pump gas and race Chips two for 80, now................25 shipped
Injectors and both chips, now.....................................NOW.. 150 shipped great deal

86-87 lower intake, sandblasted clean with no damaged threads in great shape, bare, ready to paint......................................SOLD..140 shipped

WILL TAKE THESE PARTS IN TRADE.....
3.42 gears for 10 bolt 8.5
nos parts, watcha got?
powerlogger, scanmaster

Prefer a money order, contact me here for question, thanks, Rob
can send pics to your phone for serious inquiries, pm me

Need any parts in trade for the ECM? Like new scorpion roller rockers or. Whatever you might need?

I don't really need anything right now except cash for my girdled, roller, alum head money pit motor!! Lol
Thanks for the interest though, Rob

Its got the low impedance drivers that would work with any low imp injectors like the 120 pd ones you mentioned. I think all the injectors above 60 lbs are low imp except for one, so it would work for all those too, Rob

Dude if u were to take paypal, ill be all over the ecm. Were r u located, not near chicago by any chance?

im in michigan, shipping is included, im well known here, most dont even ask for pics from me, i dont sell junk, and i dont buy junk, my reputation is worth more than your couple hundred bucks, your call, thanks for your interest and best regards brother

lowered prices on injectors and chip package again...for quick sale, these make a good choice for a strong combo and idle good

REDUCED PRICES AGAIN TO MOVE!! GOOD DEAL HERE
Ecm modded by red at quad air with 72 lb injectors, reds pump gas and race chip..3000 miles......475 shipped
Seperatley prices are shipped
Ecm was 250, now.....................225shipped
72 injectors were 240, now.......215 shipped
Chips two for, 80, now................65 shipped
Injectors and both chips, now.. 250 shipped
86-87 lower intake, sandblasted clean with no damaged threads in great shape, bare, ready to paint........................................... 170 shipped

Prefer a money order, contact me here for question, thanks, Rob
can send pics to your phone for serious inquiries, pm me
Is ECM still available? I'm located near chicagoland...jm

I would take a postal check or money order, I was going to run these on my next motor, but now I've decided to stay with alky so I got a set of injectors and can use my other computer, not running 120 s and e85 and Changing my fuel system