Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Android

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
I have always used Android devices for my personal phone since smart phones became popular, because I liked the flexibility. One big driver was the ability to store MY music files on the phone.

I am looking to upgrade my phone and am thinking to move to Apple, for stability and auto OS updates.

I purchase my phones outright, and prefer factory unlocked devices.

FWIW: I think both Apple and Google know to much about its users habits. Lol

So, please share what OS you own/use or prefer, and why?

Last edited:
I've always had android. One big difference I've noticed is the quality of pictures and video is not even close. I-phone is MUCH better in that area.

I'm a cheapskate. I have been using window for the last 3-4ys. When I can buy the phone for $40-60 and have it go. It plays my music and podcasts. Bit I recently damaged the current Nokia 640 with a hit and resulting shattered screen. So I ordered an HTC m9+ . It has three times the ram and will take a pretty big USB card. And of course it is android. It will be my first phone without a removable battery. Not too keen on that but I have found I can successfully replace a battery so I ordered a backup to have on hand too.

I use the i phone for my personal and work. does what i need it to. I do notice that some of the apps i want to use are only available on android so that sucks sometimes. Dont have much experience with android to compare it to.