Mobile App Update - For REALS!

The benefit is everything is presented in a mobile format, without all the extra graphics to slow down a mobile connection.

I can't find the app in the Android market???? It is Turbo Buick I'm lookin for correct?

Its not in the market yet.

I can say this...... Apple needs to hurry up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Ahh ha that's a good reason....either way HTC EVO has been working perfect, just wanted to see the difference with the mobile app...thanks Mike

rmar said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said?????

The benefit is bringing it into the phone. You don't have to go to a bookmark and you are not zooming and scrolling to see everything. It's formatted for the phone and images are shown as neat thumbnails easy to tap and load as a slideshow. Everything is just organized better in the app.

Really though, its different strokes for different folks.

Just talked to Jay, Andriod app should be on the market tonight...

Apple app just got submitted correctly, MY BAD:oops:, and should be up in a week or so we hope!

Android app is now in the market. Search for Turbo Buick.

Sent from my MB855 using Turbo Buick

Is the market version different from the zip in the first post? Do I need to download again?TIA

TexasT said:
Is the market version different from the zip in the first post? Do I need to download again?TIA

Nope. Same version.

Sent from my MB855 using Turbo Buick

Just got it right Now on Android Market. Nice job Fellas!!!

Great work, Jay! I hope Apple hurries up. I've been struggling ever since I lost Tapatalk

TexasT said:

It's the same. If you installed from the first post it will only give you the option to open it from the marketplace.

Love the app now i can waste my time in the recliner instead of at the computer

David
87GN

Sent on my Razr Maxx