Mobile App Update - For REALS!

Apple credentials have been delivered to the Forum Runner people. I expect the app to be in the Android store no later than Monday. Apple users can figure about 2 weeks.

Im attaching the Android APK to the OP in a zip file if anyone wants to sideload.

I am posting from the app installed on an HTC Amaze running Android 2.3.5. Working smoothly for me so far.

Same for me... So far so good!

Sent from my MB855 using Turbo Buick

I dont think so. I emailed you the APK file.

I didn't find it in the market place. If you put turbo Buick in the search you get unrelated wallpaper apps and stuff.

So I checked some for sale threads and browsing the pictures of parts and cars was pretty good for a mobile app. So far I am liking this a lot. I would suggest a different icon, maybe just a turbo six and leave the other for the splash screen. That's all I have for feedback. :)

The Turbo 6 is copyrighted. Thats why we used something else.

Wow, this will take some getting used to but it is the first time I have been able to post from my phone since the site remake. NICE! Big thumbs up.

Nice job Jay! This was sent from my phone. Easy to navigate, lay out is great. Phil.

What's the benefit to using an app like this instead of just using the built in browser? I've never looked into it. On my phone it's just like using the computer.

Also as a possible suggestion. If it's not a big deal, I would offer a FREE ad supported app as well as one available for purchase without ads.

Peter

What's the benefit to using an app like this instead of just using the built in browser? I've never looked into it. On my phone it's just like using the computer.

Also as a possible suggestion. If it's not a big deal, I would offer a FREE ad supported app as well as one available for purchase without ads.

Peter

It cost more to have two versions in the stores. We opted against it and went with an ad supported version.

However... you can exempt usergroups from seeing ads so its sort of a moot point.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said?????