Misfire problem

DarthBuick

I Win even in your dreams.
Last Saturday on my way home my car started to miss at red lights but only a few seconds and smoothed out. About the time I got home 10 miles later the miss was constant it felt like it was hitting on four cylinders and it died when idling in garage. At first it didn't want to restart and it backfired out exhaust. I let it sit for 30 minutes and it started up but started missing after a couple of minutes. I used my infrared thermometer cylinder 2 and 6 was about100 degrees cooler than the other four.
Things I have tried so far
I swapped out # 2 and 6 plug wires with other cylinders and it made no change
I unplugged the cam sensor after starting and no change.
I OHM the coil pack and it checked OK
I check ground wires and they seemed OK
I checked the spark on # 2and 6 and it looked good
There is no codes stored so I was wondering if it sounded like ignition module or crank sensor. I am open to ideas Thanks

Last Saturday on my way home my car started to miss at red lights but only a few seconds and smoothed out. About the time I got home 10 miles later the miss was constant it felt like it was hitting on four cylinders and it died when idling in garage. At first it didn't want to restart and it backfired out exhaust. I let it sit for 30 minutes and it started up but started missing after a couple of minutes. I used my infrared thermometer cylinder 2 and 6 was about100 degrees cooler than the other four.
Things I have tried so far
I swapped out # 2 and 6 plug wires with other cylinders and it made no change
I unplugged the cam sensor after starting and no change.
I OHM the coil pack and it checked OK
I check ground wires and they seemed OK
I checked the spark on # 2and 6 and it looked good
There is no codes stored so I was wondering if it sounded like ignition module or crank sensor. I am open to ideas Thanks
Scanmaster numbers?

You remeber Batt volts?
I got some readings tonight and I may have a bad o2 sensor because after it warmed up it was stuck on 139 and did not move. I did not drive it but let it idle for 30 minutes.
It did not run bad tonight while idling like it did last night but the o2 cc moved up and down at first and stuck between 138 and 144. when cold it went from 11 to 225.
after warm
MAF 6
LV8 37
IAC 46
TPS .42
BLM128
INT 127
The O2 stayed around 675mv at idle.
voltage was 13.8