Revolution X 9.5 NLU Converter

ppl Need to make sure you give your converter builder the right info ! the right shift points.
I’m sure guys say their cars shift out at 56/5800 RPM when they actually shift out at five grand or 5100

then they bad mouth too tight

* Wrong

Following, looking to get any on of three converters while I'm deployed for my car.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Following, looking to get any on of three converters while I'm deployed for my car.

I was reading your Build Up Thread. Very cool one of a kind build you got there. Were you going to stay with the LU or go NL?

I was reading your Build Up Thread. Very cool one of a kind build you got there. Were you going to stay with the LU or go NL?
Thank you, been a huge pause on the build, been deployed since September. I plan on keeping lu, as I'll drive it more then I'll ever drag race it.

Thank you, been a huge pause on the build, been deployed since September. I plan on keeping lu, as I'll drive it more then I'll ever drag race it.

If you want to stay with the LU then Dave's converter would be a no brainer. His LU converters are hard to beat imo. Best of luck with your build when you get back to it.

If you want to stay with the LU then Dave's converter would be a no brainer. His LU converters are hard to beat imo. Best of luck with your build when you get back to it.
I did send him a message a few days ago on his website, I cant call since I'm deployed, just waiting on a response.

Thank you!

I did send him a message a few days ago on his website, I cant call since I'm deployed, just waiting on a response.

Thank you!

Not sure how often he checks those messages but he usually picks up when you call. I'd just give him a ring when you return.

9/11 and Precisions multidisc are the only ones that can be locked for racing.

Like mentioned , in order to have low slip on GM 245mm have to make it tighter down low. Not gonna mention the company’s who use them. Some of the multi lockup’s mentioned that use the GM 245mm core work awesome with 60,61mm turbo BALL BEARING turbo’s...ball bearing...62 or smaller turbine.

But the price of PTC 9.5 n/l will be $300-500 cheaper than bulletproof multi-disc so If you don’t drive your car a ton and/or up lots hills. These are the ones that Duttweiler recommends, nuff said.

Cheaper options If you don’t care about locking your converter and know you will get very very strong customer support on this board would go with Dave,Mike L.,Bison. They Have the experience, knowledge and time slips. Sure they all have opened converters and know what works.

Jmo

It’s a copycat world, no problems

Everyone that wants a lu keeps saying that they drive on the highway all the time, trust me your not going to miss the 250 rpm's,nobody cares about 4 more mpg ,its not 1998 converter tech came along way since then, you cant beat the efficiency of today's Nlu converters.

my .2 cents

^^^Just to be clear I'm not interested in what converter can or cannot be locked for racing. I understand there are many who do race and may want to lock at WOT (more power to you) but I'm not one of them. Heck I don't even have a track where I live! This tread is simply about getting feedback on a certain converter from those who has had direct experience with them.

^^^Just to be clear I'm not interested in what converter can or cannot be locked for racing. I understand there are many who do race and may want to lock at WOT (more power to you) but I'm not one of them. Heck I don't even have a track where I live! This tread is simply about getting feedback on a certain converter from those who has had direct experience with them.

You said in your first post the car was gonna be mainly street driven until the new 1/8th mile is built.