Mike McCoy

Mike McCoy is "THE MAN"! If he cannot make you happy, you have a real problem. I have bought more parts than I care to think about and he is always more than fair. We need to keep him busy sending out parts.
Conrad Carter

MCS

I SOMETIMES WAKE UP FROM NIGHTMARES ABOUT THE CABBAGE I'VE INVESTED INTO MCS. MIKE WHEN YOU GONNA OFFER ME SOME STOCK OPTIONS?

Mike is a Great guy, always willing to help all Turbo Regal people. His prices are reasonable, and he is quick to mail items out!

come to think of it, between Benoit and myself at least one of the little ones should have thier education paid for (maybe not college, but a darn good trade school), how about some sort of "frequent shoppers club?":D (I will be taking that 455 off of your hands soon)

Thanks Mike. Sometimes I get backed up if an illness affects myself or the kids, but I try to keep helping whenever I can. Thanks again for your (& everyone else's) support.

I try to keep my "NC peeps" happy :D KH your 455 is only missing the carb, ac compressor, & the ps. manifold. Thanks guys.

Shouts to Mike! Just got some parts from Mike, they arrived in GREAT shape and faster than expected.
THANKS DUDE!!