Mike McCoy

Trader history for TylerDurden (0)

Hot Air

E85 and S.E./Carolinas Moderator
Staff member
Mike McCoy is "THE MAN"! If he cannot make you happy, you have a real problem. I have bought more parts than I care to think about and he is always more than fair. We need to keep him busy sending out parts.
Conrad Carter

benoitthegr8

Sociopathic TR Ownership
MCS

I SOMETIMES WAKE UP FROM NIGHTMARES ABOUT THE CABBAGE I'VE INVESTED INTO MCS. MIKE WHEN YOU GONNA OFFER ME SOME STOCK OPTIONS?

miked

Mike is a Great guy, always willing to help all Turbo Regal people. His prices are reasonable, and he is quick to mail items out!

kh440

Jo Bu needs a refill!
come to think of it, between Benoit and myself at least one of the little ones should have thier education paid for (maybe not college, but a darn good trade school), how about some sort of "frequent shoppers club?":D (I will be taking that 455 off of your hands soon)

Michael McCoy

Thanks Mike. Sometimes I get backed up if an illness affects myself or the kids, but I try to keep helping whenever I can. Thanks again for your (& everyone else's) support.

Michael McCoy

I try to keep my "NC peeps" happy :D KH your 455 is only missing the carb, ac compressor, & the ps. manifold. Thanks guys.