Midwest tsm get together?

KevinB

Anyone interested in getting a couple of unofficial races together this summer? We have enough slow tsm cars up here (all within 2 hours or so) to have some fun (me, Tom R, Tim and Ronnie, Kessler, Slusser, Hess, Clay, etc...). We could do it at muncie, edgewater, or kilkare. I know Ronnie has some hookups at muncie, Slusser does at kk and I know a guy at edgewater that could help out. No payouts or anything, just some fun racing.
Anyone?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm in with two cars, we are looking at doing a track rental at US60 / Hardinsburg this year too.

I'll haul to Muncie if Ronnie feeds us.

We're going to beech bend March 8th. I know you are pretty close Steve. It's just a test & tune day, but still would be fun to get together. The more the merrier. Isn't Mike E close too?

Why are you coming in March?

I can ride down but my car will still be parked.

Meeting Fred for a little early testing. Tracks up here don't open that early. You making major changes?

I'm making a few changes. But there's no chance of being ready then.
We have another TSM car we might be able to have ready by then.
You going to Mwbc this year?

I just got mine back together yesterday and put about 20 miles on it. I still have more to do to it, but it's raceable as is.

Don't know if I can make BG on the 8th. My wife is due with our first kid any time now. I doubt I'll be able to get away that soon. I'll have to see when that time gets closer.

I'm making a few changes. But there's no chance of being ready then.
We have another TSM car we might be able to have ready by then.
You going to Mwbc this year?
Not sure on mwbc, was planning on Norwalk though. Have to see as they get closer.

I just got mine back together yesterday and put about 20 miles on it. I still have more to do to it, but it's raceable as is.

Don't know if I can make BG on the 8th. My wife is due with our first kid any time now. I doubt I'll be able to get away that soon. I'll have to see when that time gets closer.
U need to come on down at the end of march. Chris showed me some some nice parts and fab work u done nice work. May get u to make a couple things for me later.

Just hide the nitrous good and you will be OK. Those guys know good spots:)

There are some good specimens of yoga pants in this Walmart I'm in right now.

They would probably smack the shit out of me