midwest guys

fastaz6

R & S TURBO BUICK RACING
was woundering if alot of the michigan indiana illinois guys might want to get together before the midwest buick challenge either at oceola or mabey martin, michigan at knoll gas us 131 motorsports park. one night and hang out do some running and what not. guess just get back with me on here.

i know oceola is only open test and tune on fri. and only untill dusk.

the only open friday at martin would be the 15th of August

Belle Tire Friday Nights
Friday nights are fun 'n grudge nights! Each Friday is open to anyone to make unlimited time runs, race against one another or just hang out with friends. Entry Fee for racers is $20.00.
Midnight Madness
US 131 Motorsports Park will continue this popular "street scene" competition. Including burnout contests, How to Race brochures, US 131 Motorsports Park staff on hand to explain terms, procedures and rules. All clubs welcome. Discounted admission rates start at 9pm until 1am. Entry fee only $5.00 per person and only $5.00 to race, except for any longer sessions.
General Rules for MM
Off the wall, heads-up, first one to the finish line, grudge racing just for fun. This class is designed for our younger generation to take racing off the streets and onto the track in a safe controlled environment where racers can battle it out against their friends or foes'. This will be a heads-up race with a pro tree, (NO HEAD STARTS). All street vehicles welcome. ALL IHRA rules apply.

so let me know and mabey we can show them some buick love

chris

I would like to do this. I just changed over to E85 and want to do some test and tune. Let me know what night you will be going.