Midwest Buick Challenge - Sept. 7-9, 2007

Thankfully Steve it's not serious like last year. I know me and Karl can pull the motor out of mine in about an hour and 45 minutes now after dropping the transmission. Look forward to seeing the car out next year.

not to highjack this thread but I thought some of you might find this interesting
Yes you read that right, not intercooler and well tuned car ran the following timeslip last night September 15,2007 at Stanton Michigan temp 56 degrees
r/t .734
60 1.533
330 4.496
1/8 7.036
mph 96.5
1000 9.253
1/4 11.140
mph 119.44

Yes we are excited this has been a long time coming and well worth the wait, I backed that slip up with almost the exact same slip. Was trying to add fuel and for whatever reason the fuel table did not update. But we think maybe 10's on a stock block non stroked is very possible at this time.

OMG, Jamie - that's awesome! You guys have worked so hard for this that it's great to see!

Wait until I tell Marlyn....

Congrats!

not to highjack this thread but I thought some of you might find this interesting
Yes you read that right, not intercooler and well tuned car ran the following timeslip last night September 15,2007 at Stanton Michigan temp 56 degrees
r/t .734
60 1.533
330 4.496
1/8 7.036
mph 96.5
1000 9.253
1/4 11.140
mph 119.44

Yes we are excited this has been a long time coming and well worth the wait, I backed that slip up with almost the exact same slip. Was trying to add fuel and for whatever reason the fuel table did not update. But we think maybe 10's on a stock block non stroked is very possible at this time.

Jamie, that's awesome! 11.14 non intercooled! All I want to do is just get mine back running! BTW, anytime you need something here at the Midwest Buick Challenge, just ask.

Steve, Did it hurt the bottom end at all?

Everyone, I am very glad that everyone loved the event and yes that track hooks!! We had a ProAm IHRA event there this weekend and Friday night I was seeing 1.02 and a slew of 1.03 sixty foot times. The locals were definitely impressed with the performance of the Buicks. See you all next year!

Pat

OMG, Jamie - that's awesome! You guys have worked so hard for this that it's great to see!

Wait until I tell Marlyn....

Congrats!
Thanks a lot, yes we have worked really hard and it was very rewarding to see it actually all come together. Who needs an intercooler???