microbubbles after headgasket

TurboSmart

I recently replaced the headgasket. I used rjc stainless.
block had o rings and filled them with high temp epoxy.
Added water, started the car and idles quite rich...
but there is some sort of microbubbles on the radiator and there is a lot of filth.
oil doest not have water, no water vapor, at least visible.

I was thinking on adding some sealer tablets on the coolant but want to really do some diagnostic test before.
compression check?
Plug check?
Vaccumm is at 19 steady, even with a slight leak at injector 3.

Any ideas where to check?

RMI 25 will help float the crud out, and reduce surface tension on the water jacket walls. The "micro bubbles" may be from the air coming off the jacket walls, into the rad....
A pressure test may help w/ testing for leaks.
Run the RMI as instructions say. works for me. I keep several bottles in stock. get it from Nick Micale.:cool:

Where do you come off calling Chuck an old fart as you are in the same category and we doubted you were still alive? :)
Great to hear from you Nick. Did that dry AZ air shrivel up Mr. Winkee so it's only Mr. Wink? Stop winking at me ya perv.

I spent some time today trying to get my ole stage 2 road/track worthy...problems started with aputtin' air in the tires...lol. Rubber on tires must actually touch the rim or else it simply leaks out. Stupid air. Tomorrow I'll attack the wheel/rubber problem again. But I suspect I'll have the same stupid air to work with.
I may just spend the money to buy some seat belts and helmet to pass the NHRA regs. Then find a doc to lie that I'm fine to race and see how the car does.
I had a plastic windshield put in...it needs center supports but the worst that can happen is I can die, so I may not. Must be the same stupid air that is affecting my tires. Stupid air.
Other than that ...no problems here. Slightly older, just as outrageusly good looking.....building a western town on some property we bought. Gotta saloon, a general store, a church and a livery stable. Today the foundation was being done for the hotel. I don't know where to get drunk first.

Sorry for the "social" intervention on your thread, but yes I would use the GM seal tablets.

The RMI will clean your cooling system and bring a lot of brown crud to the radiator cap, so you will need to flush the system when the fluid is real brown as the solution will then be saturated probably in a couple hundred miles..