MFS 6265 turbo results 9.96@135.73 ***updated 9/19/2014***

That Turbo works real good on that combo.picking up that kind of power with those numbers isn't easy.the spool time must be close to 62/65 to get peak power increase and get it in all in under 5600rpm.

That Turbo works real good on that combo.picking up that kind of power with those numbers isn't easy.the spool time must be close to 62/65 to get peak power increase and get it in all in under 5600rpm.
It didn't stop at 5600. It picked up all the way to 6000 where I stopped the test. It spends a lot of time between 5100 and 5500 the way it is now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The it didn't stop at 5600. It picked up all the way to 6000. It spends a lot of time between 5100 and 5500 the way it is now
I was going to ask;)but I didn't know how much info you wanted out in this thread.

Is that stock cam / valvetrain? If your OK with sharing info....

Edit...just reread the first post....its been awhile

Last edited:
nice! guess the stock crank, rods and pistons can go pretty far with a good tune.... cause lord knows u beat the balls off that thing. thats like a 6 hr round trip smh thats awesome. the 60 has a lot left in it to.

In the 9's. 93/alky, MFS 6265. Stock block, crank, rods, pistons, rings.
50ccea4e060be27960854c031c526dfd.jpg

BPE2013@hotmail.com

Badass bison , a nice pair of flowing heads don't hurt either :)
This is true but when you're out of turbo it won't matter what heads you run. You have to look at the mechanical aspect of the engine. Compression ratio and cam timing. The engine has to become more efficient with the external parts. An 8.3:1 stock shortblock isn't going to work with high drive pressure

I'm a little confused. I kinda thought you were a cop, but it seams clear you are a scientist of sorts. Thanks for your testing and knowledge!

This is true but when you're out of turbo it won't matter what heads you run. You have to look at the mechanical aspect of the engine. Compression ratio and cam timing. The engine has to become more efficient with the external parts. An 8.3:1 stock shortblock isn't going to work with high drive pressure

Badass ! Great build

After being away from this community (on a consistent basis) for 10 years I see this post and still amazed at what people are doing with these cars. Pretty damn amazing Bison!

After being away from this community (on a consistent basis) for 10 years I see this post and still amazed at what people are doing with these cars. Pretty damn amazing Bison!
Thank you. There's even more potential than this with these parts. This is by no means the limit. Plenty of room for improvement. Better 60', better air, higher CR, external wastegate. Lots could be done to shave a couple more tenths off