MFS 6265 $795 through June

bison

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I'm offering these at $80 or more savings through June. For $795 I'll be supplying the turbo with a re-contoured compressor cover out of my stock. If you want a new polished E cover it's $845. $865 with new polished 4" in 2.5" out cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If looking for the most coupling available I rec the PTC 9.5". It will provide enough airflow to drive through most converters but you may be fine with just a 10" LU if your not looking to extract all the power potential.

I have a 9.5 nlu 3000 stall.. does the e cover have any advantages? are 60lb injectors and dual nozzle alky ok with this? thank you

It doesn't really matter what compressor cover as long as it has the same size diffuser as a E. A stock cover will likely choke flow 10-15%. It won't support enough power to require more than one 15gph nozzle. Your injectors will cover it with alky if the turbo was all in

what size exhaust housing .63 or .85
Re-contoured .63. I don't commonly have .85 a/r housings around. I can get just about anything t4 if needed.

Re-contoured .63. I don't commonly have .85 a/r housings around. I can get just about anything t4 if needed.

Sorry if it seems like a stupid question ,but are these 3 bolt exhaust housing to fit the buick headers.

Sorry if it seems like a stupid question ,but are these 3 bolt exhaust housing to fit the buick headers.
Yes or t4 or whatever if it's not going on a Buick.

Still have 6265's available?
Local guy looking to go faster.