Methanol Sources

Covico Performance Engines and Machine Shop.

Rolla, Mo
573-364-5548

$175.00 55 gal drum plus drum deposit.

Seems to be about 300 posts on this thread and only one place in PA. I know there are a few chemical places in the keystone, anybody have an idea? Anybody want to go in on a 55 gallon drum?

Seems to be about 300 posts on this thread and only one place in PA. I know there are a few chemical places in the keystone, anybody have an idea? Anybody want to go in on a 55 gallon drum?

how far are you from pittsburgh i am 30 minutes from downtown

Where's all the Canuck's? There's nothing in the Capital of Alberta? I'm looking seeing I just got Razor's kit. When I find I'll Post. Anybody else no of anyplace in Edmonton? I don't want to drive an hour and a half to Red deer
Thanks

Where's all the Canuck's? There's nothing in the Capital of Alberta? I'm looking seeing I just got Razor's kit. When I find I'll Post. Anybody else no of anyplace in Edmonton? I don't want to drive an hour and a half to Red deer
Thanks

Our local VP Fuels agent has 99.95% pure meth. available, and I'm sure there is a VP dealer in Edmonton, you need to ask around the race track/speed shops.

Quick 6 Racing - Vancouver,BC

Looking for a source in St Louis MO area. I should have my kit finished tomorrow morning and need a source near me. I am about 30 miles west of St Louis.
Thanks

Has anyone found any meth in the akron, oh area? Closest I've located seems to be Norwalk/Summit raceway. Thanks.

Found one in Edmonton, Havol Industries though I had to go throu a friend and make a friend to get it. $43 5 gallons, will never pay 3.00 a gallon in this country so don't even go there. My vp dealer wanted to charge me well over 50. Winter time I'll just have to stock up by ordering through my Rig for $0 LOL :rolleyes:

Has anybody called sherwin williams they have alot of different industrial chemicals you can get in 5 gallon buckets.

Methanol source...$3/gallon as of today

A-1 Racing Specialties Inc
180 E. Railway Ave
Paterson, NJ 07503
1-800-783-2262
(973) 684-7755

They'll pump it into your container or if you don't have one, they sell 5 gallon pails for something like $6 (for the pail) and they fill it up for you.

BTW, they also have a whole line of Sunoco race fuels.

Now it's $4 a gallon for the meth and the 5 gallon pail costs $10. It's actually pretty easy to get to/from I-80.