Methanol Sources

I get mine in acworth, ga from a VP racing distributor...first time was 3 bux a gallon...last time was 4.

Sacramento Raceway
5305 Excelsior Road
Sacramento, CA. 95827
(916) 366-7378

VP methanol - $4.00 a gallon.

Don't worry Julio, I switched to a shurflo pump, and a DIY kit to suit my needs.

Low 12s on pump gas, 22 psi. Daily driven. :D :D :D

You GN/T-type guys rock!

STP said:
Anyone needing Methanol in the Bham/Tuscaloosa Alabama area let me know as I have a couple drums of Methanol. sporter4001@direcway.net

I'll be rite over :D :D :D

Its like beer in the fridge.. cant let the Boys know there's a case in the fridge cause it will disappear in a jiffy. BTW.. send me one of the FAST files to look over..

TIA

The beer at my house is free, the really cold stuff is gonna cost you :D
I'll email you the datalog from the last pass when I get home tonight.

Razor said:
I'll be rite over :D :D :D

Its like beer in the fridge.. cant let the Boys know there's a case in the fridge cause it will disappear in a jiffy. BTW.. send me one of the FAST files to look over..

TIA

Found a place in Northern Indiana

Lowes Speed Shop. 765-452-5955
Kokomo Indiana

5gal for $29.50

Blue, I think that the WS is not very um "regulated' so in one bottle you'll have a decent amoutna and none in the other, much safer to get the real mccoy.

has anyone found it on long island for a reasonable price yet??? I cant seem to find a place that sells it for less then 8$ a gallon. For now i'm stuck going to turbotrix in NJ and getting it from them. they sell it for 45$ for a 15 gallon drum, including the drum. I run the methanol on my evolution and I have a few customers who have it in evolutions, an eclipse gsx and a galant with an evolution motor in it.

btw if anyone wants an SMC alcohol injection kit i sell them now. My name is Steve and i'm located in bluepoint NY in suffolk county. Let me know

I found theres now some local sources of VP methanol in NJ

central jersey -englishtown raceway in oldbridge, NJ
http://etownraceway.com/

south jersey - Atco raceway in atco NJ
http://www.atcorace.com/index2.shtml

atco was available by the 55 drum or 3.50 by the gallon (bring a container)
i havent asked about etown prices since i have enough reserve to get me through the rest of the season and they are only a couple minutes from the house , but i was down at atco last night and found i running low on meth and sure enough they had what i was needing .

O yeah I forgot to post my new source.

Snookies Speed Shop
Milton, DE
302-684-8466

$4 a gallon bring you own container.

Anyone ship this stuff??
There was one for a Synoco and Shell Oil Dist. but I lost it :( and they would ship to you :)
ANyone know who it was ???

Thanks has anyone tried using Ethanol since would suport the local farmers and such plus its not a petrolum baised product I hate gas companys lol :rolleyes:

Methanol source...$3/gallon as of today

A-1 Racing Specialties Inc
180 E. Railway Ave
Paterson, NJ 07503
1-800-783-2262
(973) 684-7755

They'll pump it into your container or if you don't have one, they sell 5 gallon pails for something like $6 (for the pail) and they fill it up for you.

BTW, they also have a whole line of Sunoco race fuels.

AMS
2442 E. Oakton St.
Arlington Heights
IL 60005
847-709-0530
$30 for a 5 Gallon Jug of Meth

Chris, how much is Tom Jones?

DR.BOOSTER said:
AMS
2442 E. Oakton St.
Arlington Heights
IL 60005
847-709-0530
$30 for a 5 Gallon Jug of Meth

Chris, how much is Tom Jones?

I think it was $25.00 for 5 gallons, but he was mumbling about raising prices last time I saw him.