Met Jamie at BG

esinger

Stroker Hot Air
On my first day of the GSCA Nationals, I met Jamie and all I can say is WOW!

Her and Carl are super nice people and her car is a super example of how and fast and quick car can also be a show car as well.

I discovered the true secret of her car. It's the stuffed animals she takes down the track in her back seat:D

She also has this really bad tendancy to dust off her car every 10 minutes:tongue:

Here's some pictures, the first is of me and her in front of their trailer. The next ones are her track buddies and the last ones are of her getting ready for another 10 second pass.

Attachments

• Eric_and_Jamie.jpg
    Eric_and_Jamie.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 747
  • Passenger1.jpg
    Passenger1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 718
  • Passenger2.jpg
    Passenger2.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 717
  • Jamie_Getting_Serious.jpg
    Jamie_Getting_Serious.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 744
  • Jamie_Ready_to_Roll.jpg
    Jamie_Ready_to_Roll.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 729
That's really for Jamie to share, but I'll tell you ALL her passes were in the 10's. I believe her best pass ever was tonight's pass, she was doing a qualifying pass against my friend Pat's 87 GN so I have a copy of the time slip and a video of it. The only problem was my camera couldn't zoom into the boards to were you could make them out at the end of the video.

^ well post it up

also congrats jamie if thats true.. she beat her previous best of 10.71?

It ran great and Pat was my lucky charm

60ft 1.449
330 4.304
1/8 6.702
mph 102.53
1000 8.784
1/4 10.557
mph 126.73
At Bowling Green Kentucky Nationals:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hell ya congrats.

this on your E85 setup?

only thing you changed from the 10.71 was the e85?

60ft 1.449
330 4.304
1/8 6.702
mph 102.53
1000 8.784
1/4 10.557
mph 126.73

DAMN!!!
Congrats! :cool:

Congrats jamie :biggrin:

Both of her personal best were with me sitting next to her @ the lights:eek:

In the first round of qualifing she did here best 60ft 1.48 ( that's moving out)

Fast forward to sat morning and we low and behold get two more quaiifing passes.

So it was me and jamie once again side by side on the track.

I was concentrating on more of getting my car to leave so i had a very slow reaction time and so i got to see the hot air's tail lights all the way down:eek:

When we pulled up at the scales i told her she just ran a 10.55 she was like no way. But i was for certain she did run it. :biggrin:

Was glad i got to be apart of it ( if being in the next lane counts)

Your welcome jamie :biggrin: ( i was her good luck charm she said ) lol

Congrats again You got it goin on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BTW I did my personal best for my second time ever runing @ a 1/4 mile track. 1.52 60ft 10.77 @ 124. @ 19psi. not to bad for a 1/8 mile guy :D

Thanks Patrick and Eric you were both very supportive and it was great to meet you. Get me you cell numbers and if you are on face book. I will post some pictures of the set up when I get home. No it's not the only thing we have been working for over 2 years to get a new combo working and it worked... Details later.

Thanks Patrick and Eric you were both very supportive and it was great to meet you. Get me you cell numbers and if you are on face book. I will post some pictures of the set up when I get home. No it's not the only thing we have been working for over 2 years to get a new combo working and it worked... Details later.

Hey Jamie, I raced you 1st round and didn't get a chance to talk to you afterwards.

I wish you hadn't redlighted it looks like it would have been a real good race between us.

Congrats!!!!

60ft 1.449
330 4.304
1/8 6.702
mph 102.53
1000 8.784
1/4 10.557
mph 126.73

Man that's moving!!!! So much for having to convert to go fast.:biggrin: Jamie I got the turbo adapter thanks. I will be taking 2 Hot airs to the Nov. 5&6 event Buick vs the World at Reynolds. Don't think I will be going that fast but both cars will be in the 11's for sure. Again congradulations for officially being the FASTEST STOCK APPEARING HOT AIR EVER!!!!!!!

Pete

a girl that races/works on her own gn, that is a hot air, and is in the 10's. that is so freakin awesome!!!!!!!!
way to to go jamie!!!!! i hope to get to meet you and get a picture with you someday also!!!
way to go!!!!

So, I didn't need this extra radiator to go fast? :biggrin:

When the stroker is done, it's going to be a hot air configuration. Too bad I sold all the important top-end pieces... BTW, anyone have any hot air parts for sale?

It is OFFICIAL, Ms. Jamie is the FASTEST HOT AIR 3.8 ever. Leeo started it all. Jamie and Carl have taken it further. Congrads on all the work. Now lets see that 9.99 time slip... :biggrin:

So, I didn't need this extra radiator to go fast? :biggrin:

When the stroker is done, it's going to be a hot air configuration. Too bad I sold all the important top-end pieces... BTW, anyone have any hot air parts for sale?

Got parts Dave. Send me a PM.

Congrats Jamie.:biggrin: Hope I can catch up to you one day.:cool:

a girl that races/works on her own gn, that is a hot air, and is in the 10's. that is so freakin awesome!!!!!!!!
way to to go jamie!!!!! i hope to get to meet you and get a picture with you someday also!!!
way to go!!!!

Not to get you too jealious, but I also go the first 10.5 second hug after she got out of the car from the pass! I hope Carl didn't mind:eek:

Here's a few more pictures of her car

Attachments

• IMG_3901-1.jpg
    IMG_3901-1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_3960.JPG
    IMG_3960.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_3962.jpg
    IMG_3962.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 541
Hey Jamie, I raced you 1st round and didn't get a chance to talk to you afterwards.

I wish you hadn't redlighted it looks like it would have been a real good race between us.

Thanks for that, I let my nerves get the best of me for whatever reason, Knew I had a great tune on it and didn't put enough pressure on the brake thus pushed through the beams. Next year... Great to have met you.