Memphis/west tn area meet and greet

sundevil602

Wondering if any other TR owners in this area would like to get together in the near future? Would like to show some force out here since I see lots of other cars out at the shows with little representation from our community. Say when and where and lets do it!

Vr
Ed

Attachments

• cleaned GN 019.jpg
    cleaned GN 019.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 210
I live in Brigton bro.. There was a car show in Millington this weekend and the only G-body there was a SS monte carlo. I went for a little bit, but had to leave early. I've seen another Grand National parked on NSA Mid South, but not sure who it belongs to.

I don't live around there but have a good friend that does and the one thing I have learned is u don't park anything in West Memphis...... At least not for very long....:biggrin:

I live in LR, AR...I'm planning on trying to make it to Memphis International Raceway soon...it would be great to get several TR to show up at a Test n Tune.

I live in LR, AR...I'm planning on trying to make it to Memphis International Raceway soon...it would be great to get several TR to show up at a Test n Tune.

I agree bro the more the better! Give me a heads up when u are headed this way...

i live very close to memphis international raceway but :(i am currently swapping from hot air to cold air:wink::):biggrin: and i have a couple of buddies with g bodys and soon as we get them right we will be on town for the crown!:cool:

Hi, I am in bartlett,tn. I have a 87 GN but I am looking for a good mechanic who knows these cars for some help. Anyone in the area please give me a shout. I want to get back on the road!!!