member WFO ? Engine Assembly Manual ?

jiho2

Sporadic Poster
Site says he was "last seen" a little over two years ago. I started a "conversation" with him yesterday. No life from it yet.

About a decade ago he mentioned having an Engine Assembly Manual, and that's what I want to talk to him about.

Thanks, and it's interesting, but that's the Intercooled motor (LC2), not Hot Air (LM9).

I know just about everyone here can't wait to turn their Hot Air into Intercooled, but this is the Hot Air section, you know. :D

didnt notice the section ..just popped up on recent posts ..i make it a point to stay the hell away from hotairs

Anyway that is NOT an Engine Assembly Manual, it's an Engine Description Manual. Details are in the blurb on page 5.

And at that, it starts with what was called a "partial engine," so it doesn't cover the block internals (camshaft, rotating assembly).

EDIT: "Engine Description Manual" may have just been a new name for the same book. The '85 version seems to have been titled "Engine Assembly Manual," but with pretty much the same kind of content and nothing more, from what little I've seen of it.

Last edited: