Medium Emerald 87 Turbo T

Just happened to run across this thread. I owned the other sage car for about 5-6 years.(and yes there were only 2) the one pictured above was a limited if I remember correctly. Kirban sold it some years ago. Mine was a stock Turbo-T with a bench seat, column shift,non-power windows and had the cheapest radio offered. My friend, Keith Soffa made me an offer I couldn't refuse, and I sold it to him. He resold it a couple years later. I wonder what happened to it. Here's a picture of mine.I will attach a picture. Hope it works.
well I think we need to find that girl !!!

Just happened to run across this thread. I owned the other sage car for about 5-6 years.(and yes there were only 2) the one pictured above was a limited if I remember correctly. Kirban sold it some years ago. Mine was a stock Turbo-T with a bench seat, column shift,non-power windows and had the cheapest radio offered. My friend, Keith Soffa made me an offer I couldn't refuse, and I sold it to him. He resold it a couple years later. I wonder what happened to it. Here's a picture of mine.I will attach a picture. Hope it works.
Maybe 2 known examples, but there's a 3rd. Read my previous posts. The one I tried to buy here in CT looked to be loaded with CF5 sunroof, and MINT. The older gentlemen would not sell me the car as he promised it to his grandson. He wouldn't even take my number. I have not seen the car since. That was over 25 years ago. 100% positive it was a LC2 TR. I looked that car over for a good 10 minutes before he came out of the grocery store. I think about that damn car all the time. BTW, it was NOT a limited, it was a regular Turbo T. It's almost like that car totally disappeared as I have not seen or heard of it since then.

There was one out in CA a couple years ago that a guy named Harold bought from the guy here on the board who's avatar is Gollum. Brett, maybe? Harold since sold it, not sure where it went but I think it's still in CA.

Lots of controversy surrounding that car, but it was absolutely gorgeous.
Gn Brett's car, mini tub and sold for $32k??.. car was sick low miles and crank windows if memory serves

Another dark blue one :)

6E0717AE-1297-4B33-8033-612306032DDE.jpeg

Maybe 2 known examples, but there's a 3rd. Read my previous posts. The one I tried to buy here in CT looked to be loaded with CF5 sunroof, and MINT. The older gentlemen would not sell me the car as he promised it to his grandson. He wouldn't even take my number. I have not seen the car since. That was over 25 years ago. 100% positive it was a LC2 TR. I looked that car over for a good 10 minutes before he came out of the grocery store. I think about that damn car all the time. BTW, it was NOT a limited, it was a regular Turbo T. It's almost like that car totally disappeared as I have not seen or heard of it since then.

I'm about 90% sure that the picture that you posted is the car that Kirban sold. I remember those wheels. However it may not be the car that you saw in CT (the picture didn't say it was)

I'm about 90% sure that the picture that you posted is the car that Kirban sold. I remember those wheels. However it may not be the car that you saw in CT (the picture didn't say it was)
Follow-up I 'm not sure that the Kirban car was a limited. I saw the car in your picture at a Buick meet and also talked to an older man who was the owner and refused to sell it. I was floored when it popped up on Kirban's site for sale a year or so later.

Follow-up I 'm not sure that the Kirban car was a limited. I saw the car in your picture at a Buick meet and also talked to an older man who was the owner and refused to sell it. I was floored when it popped up on Kirban's site for sale a year or so later.
Fo;;ow up #2 on second thought, I'm 100% sure that the car pictured was the one that Kirban sold. Couldn't be 2 sage cars with those same aftermarket wheels. I thought it was a Limited because of the wide rocker trim and the Landau top, but I guess you could order those on any Regal.
Again, it may not be the car that you said that you saw in CT.

Fo;;ow up #2 on second thought, I'm 100% sure that the car pictured was the one that Kirban sold. Couldn't be 2 sage cars with those same aftermarket wheels. I thought it was a Limited because of the wide rocker trim and the Landau top, but I guess you could order those on any Regal.
Again, it may not be the car that you said that you saw in CT.
Should have explained that the pic I posted was the only pic I could find of a sage TR on the Net. Pretty sure it was taken years ago and was a members car on this site. The sage car I saw was in 1995. Before I had a cell phone and no other way to take a pic of that car. The car I saw still had the original Goodyear Eagle GT's. The gentlemen was super nice and probably was wondering why I was so interested in his green Regal. He did say he ordered the car from Clyde Chevy Buick in Rockville, ironically the same Buick dealer I use to get all my parts from and is now out of Business. The car really was beautiful and I still haven't been able to track it down. Perhaps his grandson wrecked it or??? I'm still looking for that car........

Saw that car with my Brother at the Nats years back and spoke to the guy who owned it then. First one I had ever saw. He had driven the car to BG but was not there to race.