Mechanic????

Thanks for the recommendation & appreciate it. I have San Diego customers who don't seem to mind the trip plus people that travel further than that. I think it's nice of Neal & others to offer their help. But I'm here if needed. Lou

Guy (member here) tows his TB to Lou from Phoenix AZ, I would guess 5 1/5 hours one way, then goes home 5 1/2 hours and then drives back to pick it up, soooo guess what i'm trying to say is not a lot of Buick specific mechanics in the area, and i doubt you'll find someone better then Lou any closer to you, or at least any i would trust with my car.

I do indeed..... :D

Not one regret, either.

I'll see you this Saturday, Lou!

I sure do miss San Diego!!! Wish I could find a worthwhile job out there as I'd go back in a second!! I'm ready to get to Az, or, back to SOME area with a nicer climate!! MT is killing me!!!

X2 on the props to the guys offering help.

Lots of horse breeding in Tenn. Maybe Al is selling his soul at the horse stud farm sperm bank.
J/K, Al, we all hope that you are OK & like where you are at.

I'll see u at Jesse place I never seen so many beautiful women TN got way beeter looking girls than California.

And for the rest thanks for the kind words u crazy Mexicans LOL!!!! (Including me)

I sure do miss San Diego!!! Wish I could find a worthwhile job out there as I'd go back in a second!! I'm ready to get to Az, or, back to SOME area with a nicer climate!! MT is killing me!!!

You have to be an old man like myself to appreciate Montana, big sky country, and country like it.
I lived in a small burg in Wyo back in the late '60's to mid '70's. Beautiful country, but very tough to eke out a living in. Winters are tough on old folk too.
I miss Wyo but would never go back.
You know, you can actually own firearms, motorcycles, & performance cars there without getting your nuts busted for smog.

Gary Wells said:
You have to be an old man like myself to appreciate Montana, big sky country, and country like it.
I lived in a small burg in Wyo back in the late '60's to mid '70's. Beautiful country, but very tough to eke out a living in. Winters are tough on old folk too.
I miss Wyo but would never go back.
You know, you can actually own firearms, motorcycles, & performance cars there without getting your nuts busted for smog.

I've been here since I was two! It's a love hate thing, in a perfect world, I'd be able to travel freely between a couple climates... Wait, that reminds me, GOTTA GO GET MY TICKET!!! Lol
It is nice not to have to have a cat or smog inspection!! It's certainly a feast or famine type of atmosphere here... I've feasted and currently am experiencing the famine!! More then certainly a contributing factor to thoughts of moving...

Off the 805 and olympic. What about you? PM me if you want. I'd be down to get together.

Oh WoW! I'm off of Telegraph Canyon off the 805, like 1 exit before you. I live across the block from the Sharp Hospital and next to the Hendenkamp Elementary. You, Neal and I should definitely get together sometime. We can always do Fudruckers off of Broadway or just meet at one of our houses. I dont mind if yall come over. This weekend might not work since the wife is due Saturday! :p But soon after should be good....

Not sure if I can hang out with someone who chooses their wife and new baby over talking Buicks with two other guys?!!??

Just kidding. CONGRATS! and best of luck! We will get together sometime soon, we will try to set something up.

Al what made you move to TN? lucky..

Hey, Brent a couple of things made me leave one was work in TN and two California stress. But work slowed down in TN cause of the cold climate so now I made my way back. But I'll tell you this cost of living is a lot cheaper people are more friendly and you enjoy your life better.

Hey, Brent a couple of things made me leave one was work in TN and two California stress. But work slowed down in TN cause of the cold climate so now I made my way back. But I'll tell you this cost of living is a lot cheaper people are more friendly and you enjoy your life better.

Al, when I said that we would miss you, it did not necessarily mean that we wanted you back.
We actually enjoy missing you.

Al enjoy your life!! GO BACK

Al, call me anything that you would like to, just don't call me late for dinner or single malt scotch time.

Al....Don't be fooled by the long hair....those are mullets....and they aint women....and they are definitely beeters....it's a redneck deliverance kinda thing....
:D

Got dam I just realized I spelled better wrong. I didn't see no mullets at all and I lived in the country!!!

Stayed in Nashville for the GS Nats last year, great city.. couldn't believe how close everything was when I started driving.. across the city in no time, going.. we're there already ?!

Stayed in Nashville for the GS Nats last year, great city.. couldn't believe how close everything was when I started driving.. across the city in no time, going.. we're there already ?!

I worked down there in Nash a couple of times your right everything is so close Gs Nats is only 2hrs away I believe.