May 4th at Buds creek for test & tune

I'll be there in spirit. :( Stupid ship......

Have fun, guys. I should be able to come out and play a few times before the summer's over...

---Ron

I have another car that needs a driver,I can't drive 2 at once.

Tracey what time should we leave? And meeting spot?

How bout we meet at the Wawa on Rosemont at 7:00am..We can gas up at HESS which is next door (93 octane)..The gates open at 10:00 and racing starts soon after...

I have to be in Raleigh sat night but im going to def try and make it. Hopefully the weather will hold up.

Steve if you still need a driver just let me know. I won't be able to take my ride this weekend. :mad: I just want to make sure everything right before I start playing again...

German

Yes German I'd like to take the GN I just rebuilt in Feb also. You can drive it! I'll let you run it down the strip at least once.

Going out side in a few to get both cars ready,German call me I can't find your # in my phone.

Well, it was a great day in Buds Creek yesterday. Steve and Tracey got to play and tune their cars and me well... let's say Steve gave me a treat and let me play with one of his GNs :biggrin: Thanks brother! Will be posting pics later on today when I get back home. The videos sucked (all my fault). Between the wind and me moving all over the place, the video came looking like the Blair witch project on steroids :D But I have a few good shots that I will try to post as well.

Tracey, what time did you leave the track yesterday? Did you improve on your time?

German

sounds like fun was had by all. Wish i couldve made it but i had to work last night. Well anyways what times did everyone run?

Me and the wifey had a good time.:biggrin: My best was a 12.15 @109 with the 60k GN and the stocker ran a 13.1 @???? Had some minor issues with both but nothing major.

Thanks for driving my beater GN German you did a masterful job:biggrin:

Tracey,

Steve is planning on stopping by some time after 3pm on Saturday... You are more than welcome to stop by as well. I will be having a yard sale on that day to make space in my garage. :biggrin: Definetly need it to put my car in there this year. I live off Indian River right pass the McDonalds.

Here is the address 1323 Elder Ave, Chesapeake.

German

you planning on cooking some of that PR food on sat german? lol..Mind if i swing by?