Matt Damon Raped Me......

There was a guy sneezing at work, and another guy said "Bless you".
Well, the guy saying "bless you" got fired. Why?

The guy sneezing was a Muslim. "Bless you" is a Christian saying. By saying "Bless you", the guy perceived it as being called a Christian, was offended, and reported it to HR. HR being conditioned to give in, they terminated the guy who said "Bless you". Had no other history of any violations ever, and a stellar employee.

This is how far we have come. . . .

This is a crying shame to say the least. A man gets terminated for saying Bless You to his fellow coworker. What in the world???

There was a guy sneezing at work, and another guy said "Bless you".
Well, the guy saying "bless you" got fired. Why?

The guy sneezing was a Muslim. "Bless you" is a Christian saying. By saying "Bless you", the guy perceived it as being called a Christian, was offended, and reported it to HR. HR being conditioned to give in, they terminated the guy who said "Bless you". Had no other history of any violations ever, and a stellar employee.

This is how far we have come. . . .

Very similar for me... I lost my job of 21 years with nothing on my record because what I was accused of which I was innocent of but it didn't matter.

Very similar for me... I lost my job of 21 years with nothing on my record because what I was accused of which I was innocent of but it didn't matter.
Geez what happened? Hopefully it's a case of when one door closes another opens?

Long story but I was accused of discrimination against a black lady. Total BS but the company was scared of her. I had video that shows she lied but it didn't matter in the end.
But yes one door closes another opens and I'm very happy in my new job.

Long story but I was accused of discrimination against a black lady. Total BS but the company was scared of her. I had video that shows she lied but it didn't matter in the end.
But yes one door closes another opens and I'm very happy in my new job.
Man, I am sorry to hear that happened.

What is happening in the industry, is that these discrimination or sexusl assualt cases are becoming more common and typically started by someone who will be terminated due to performance. When that person opens such a case, they can no longer be terminated, and the easy way out for the business is to terminate a good employee to show "resolution". It's a sad fact.

This is why you can't be friendly with anyone because there are nothing but snakes laying in the grass. MF will hang you out to dry.

BTW: It is illegal in the US for anyone in a management / supervisory position to give a "bad reference", if the BS accuser looks for another job. As a result, the BS behavior continues and has proven to be pretty successful.

That is true and I am aware. I don't think my new employer called them and I did tell them what happened. Of course you spend 21 years somewhere and they want to why the change so I was honest.

Yea thats true but when the current potential employer ask if they can tell them something about his work ethic and the past employer states "I cannot comment on that" its not hard for the new potential employer to "read between the lines". Basically if a good recommendation is not given its the same as giving a bad one.

My father was a CEO for National car Rental and he would go thru this often when hiring and firing management and said when asked about a prior employee that he terminated he would just say "He doesn't work here anymore thats all I can say". He said the guy on theater line would usually just chuckle and say thanx Ill move on to someone else.

BTW: It is illegal in the US for anyone in a management / supervisory position to give a "bad reference", if the BS accuser looks for another job. As a result, the BS behavior continues and has proven to be pretty successful.

Matt Damon?? How as a man does that happen?? Just like most of HollyWeird, another homo..............libtards too

GNBrett I agree to a point... When you have been somewhere for almost 21 years that speaks volume as well.

Sue that bitch to the max...And everyone involved.

Trust me I tried. First off I was a contractor with the rental company for the last 14 of the 21 years I worked there. So I had to file with the EEOC on them and my claim was denied. Against the lady in civil court I had four lawyers turn me down. I finally gave up. A white man vs a black lady I'm not going to win.

Thats really disgusting but not shocking at all. Im all for qualified ppl getting positions but not when that quality is simply being a different sex or race and the second u point that out ur labeled a racist smh.

Trust me I tried. First off I was a contractor with the rental company for the last 14 of the 21 years I worked there. So I had to file with the EEOC on them and my claim was denied. Against the lady in civil court I had four lawyers turn me down. I finally gave up. A white man vs a black lady I'm not going to win.

...So I had to file with the EEOC on them and my claim was denied. Against the lady in civil court I had four lawyers turn me down. I finally gave up. A white man vs a black lady I'm not going to win.

Discrimination against white males is not against the law.

Seriously, check it out.

I went through that crap a bunch of years ago. A minority person kept bugging me so I made a comment to shut him up. It was something like " I hate all minorities equally ". Said in a semi-joking manner. A month later I was called to the boss' office. A meeting was held and I was found guilty of racial harassment . I was never told that I was being charged nor was I invited to the meeting. Because it was my first offense, I was given a verbal warning and a note was placed in my records. If I was ever charged again I would be fired. I spent the next few years never even talking or looking at that guy.

I was also raped by Matt Damon he spread my ass cheeks wide & rubbed some Nutella on me to make the insertion smoother. I can’t provide any real evidence but the "proof was in the pudding "

Have you heard the one about Bill Cosby's new prison name?

Puddin' Pops.

jello-pudding-pops-bill-cosby.jpg